Reggie's 120g Stony Reef

reeferman

thanks everyone.heres the tank after the big switch.none of the corals are placed yet so dont judge my coral placement.ill put things in their final location this weekend or there abouts.
fts
d279a8e6.jpg

51c28ee8.jpg

f483253a.jpg

7e1c6a3a.jpg

303364ca.jpg

22f43f19.jpg

e263a4b4.jpg

09d79568.jpg

b36135ad.jpg

hacked up war corals.i could only manage to get these small pieces from the huge colonies.i left 80% but hey,theyll grow again!
84765ccb.jpg

19af64f5.jpg

b97748b5.jpg

male lyretail anthias
d9714b70.jpg

one big happy family
5c14be4c.jpg

Bozo already being hosted by a baby frogspawn
5410b1b5.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Looks GREAT Reggie. The tank looks so sharp and well balanced that it makes me want a 120 REALLY bad! Maybe some day . . .

I wish you could "smell" these pictures LOL! Reggie's "Secret Formula" is a secret for a GOOD reason (insert gagging noises here).

gagging.jpg

Is it me or is Big Bird a camera hog?

reeferman

thanks Terry and Allen and yes,Big Bird is a camera hog.either that or ive got 15 yellow tangs!that Special Blend smells up the house for hours but man it works!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hell of an upgrade! you'll have lots of room now, congrats on a successful transition.

jpsika08

Reggie, the tank is beautiful, even if you haven't placed the corals where you want them, congrats, the Kole tank looks awesome, that one of my favorite fish! :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Looking great Reggie !!! Love all your fish - bet they are enjoying all the new swim room & will be fun watching the corals grow out, you have some very pretty ones !
1085.gif

JimmyJ

Looks great Reggie!! I take it the break down of the 250 went ok?

Edit: never mind, just seen all the progress on the break down in your 250 thread :)

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Sweeet as Reggie, your rockscape is very impressive. It must be great to have all that extra room in there for your beautiful corals.

So the Special Blend stinks hey?? I ordered some last week on your advice - still hasn't arrived, but i'll remember to wear the gas mask LOL.

steved13

PREMIUM
I have to agree, it all looks great already, I can't wiat to see it once you get them all placed.