Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I'm glad to report that my wife and I are back together and kids doing great.
At the end, if God is with you, anything is possible and family comes first.

So very very glad to hear Juan !!!

Click "mark all forums read" and jump back in, so excited to see you back & posting on RS again mi buen amigo ! Look forward to your new build ! :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome back mate! :)
Glad to hear you made it through such a tough time, made my night reading your update. I've spent many an hour admiring your work throughout your thread :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Juan!! So GREAT seeing your name on the boards again. You've long been a huge inspiration to myself and MANY other members. I still link to your tank often when telling people "This is what I'd like to strive to build one day when I grow up".

Congrats on the reconciliation. Been there done that. God takes care of his own for sure. AWESOME!!

Drop me a note sometime and let's catch up. It's been WAYYYYY too long old friend :)

Al

jpsika08

So very very glad to hear Juan !!!

Click "mark all forums read" and jump back in, so excited to see you back & posting on RS again mi buen amigo ! Look forward to your new build ! :)

Hi Glenn! Great to hear from you also.
Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome back mate! :)
Glad to hear you made it through such a tough time, made my night reading your update. I've spent many an hour admiring your work throughout your thread :)

Thanks Dom :D

Juan!! So GREAT seeing your name on the boards again. You've long been a huge inspiration to myself and MANY other members. I still link to your tank often when telling people "This is what I'd like to strive to build one day when I grow up".

Congrats on the reconciliation. Been there done that. God takes care of his own for sure. AWESOME!!

Drop me a note sometime and let's catch up. It's been WAYYYYY too long old friend :)

Al

Hi Al! Glad to hear from you! Thanks for the compliment, if I can help anyone either with my thread or a post, count me in :)
I will be PM'ing you for some Profilux thingies ;)

All good news, woooohooooo!!!!
So glad to hear from you again Juan…..

Hey Harold! Como estas? que tal la nueva casa?
Hope to hear from you soon and let's see when we can get together. :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
PM away bud. I'll help any way I can. I have some specials I'll hook you up with.

sent from Outer Space via Droid Razr Maxx

JJB103

I've spent many nights scrolling through your thread. I am so happy to hear you and your family are one again. Glad to actually have a voice to your thread :)

jpsika08

I've spent many nights scrolling through your thread. I am so happy to hear you and your family are one again. Glad to actually have a voice to your thread :)

Thank you very much for your kind words, it's great to be heard again :)

1357HA

Pues estoy muy bien Juan!!!
The new house is great, will mean a lot if we cold get together, catchup, show you my new aquarium and have a "preview" of your next project with a nice drink....

Mischko

Hello Juan,
to make it short, I am really happy for you all got sorted out and you are back! As for the others here, I also spent hours on your posts and was always looking forward to hear from you here.

But there is one thing I have to ask you!

Did you buy this time a proper magnet cleaner for the new project of yours?!?!