Red Sea Max 500

Bsmooth

Any new information? I'm trying to wait on this tank but I'm thinking about going with the 250 for lack of info on the release of the 500.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Any new information? I'm trying to wait on this tank but I'm thinking about going with the 250 for lack of info on the release of the 500.

Hi Bsmooth,
A warm welcome to Reef Sanctuary, I am sure we are getting very close now to an announcement on the final specification and cost, I will get the latest information from heads of sales,research and design departments as soon as possible and keep you posted

RedSeaKev

Bsmooth

Hi Bsmooth,
A warm welcome to Reef Sanctuary, I am sure we are getting very close now to an announcement on the final specification and cost, I will get the latest information from heads of sales,research and design departments as soon as possible and keep you posted

RedSeaKev

Thank you RedSeaRev! I want this to be my next tank, but the wait is killing me..lol. Thanks again for the response!

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Hi everyone the Red Sea max 500 will be released in the UK in Sept 2011 @ £3000.

Really ? I'd love to know where you got your information from seeing as the price has not even been announced yet to retailers, as for the date, well you could be right as I have stated a number of times its on schedule for release 3rd quarter I think that makes it September at the latest.

There will be an official announcement very soon as soon as I know the forum members will know.

Red Sea Kev

Ashr

Man... I just got the RSM250 at 980.00(CAD) hahah I think that was a good deal but the 500 would be nice! But i think I will wait for that...

steveh

Max S-500: Apart from the date and the price, everything in RegalTang's post is correct.......
When the aquarium availability and pricing are being released you will hear first from Kevin (redseakev) via the Red Sea section on the forums, at which point he will also be able to confirm the specification. Thanks for everyone's continued interest.

steveh

Thanks guys, Red Sea are keeping me out of mischief so I don't get much time to check out the forums (it's 3.30am now), and of course we have the wonderful Kevin Davies who is our forum hero for global tech support. It's great to see such a thriving Red Sea community on Reef Sanctuary and as always we very much appreciate the work many of you put in on our behalf in order to continue to expand the product and reefkeeping knowledge. Kevin regularly feeds back ideas, comments, tricks which you have developed yourselves and it ensures we stay as close as possible to you, our customers. Happy reefing and thanks for all your support.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hey Steve ! Good to hear from you !!! Kevin has been doing a great job too !

PS - Don't let reefbuilders scoop you - we want to be the 1st to know
025.gif
010.gif

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
OK Folks Max S 500 check is out and in a few days all will be revelled :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
10-29-2010 - Being it's all guessing... I am sticking with my guess

I think it will come in at around $3,200 US / 2480 Euros and be a great AIO tank.

bet I am not off by more than 10% and no LFS has the price, if Kev (Red Sea Rep) is correct, in that it has not been set or released yet.

Looks like I was... way too low on my guess...
1183.gif