Red Sea Max 500

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Kev so it sounds like the 500 wont be on sale till mid to late next year?

The very latest I have on the Max 500 is it release is scheduled for late 2nd quarter so its looking like May or June 2011, in fairness projects like this cannot be rushed I am also waiting as I have every intention of having one as well.

I will keep you posted.

Red Sea Kev

Ashr

Sorry if I missed this but do we even have a "in the ball park" price on this yet? Im looking at getting at 250 but might hold off if the 500 is that much better and bigger. :)

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Sorry if I missed this but do we even have a "in the ball park" price on this yet? Im looking at getting at 250 but might hold off if the 500 is that much better and bigger. :)

Hi Ashr,
To date still no final specification or cost, I will keep you posted.

Red Sea Kev

Nowellsy SNR

The very latest I have on the Max 500 is it release is scheduled for late 2nd quarter so its looking like May or June 2011, in fairness projects like this cannot be rushed I am also waiting as I have every intention of having one as well.

I will keep you posted.

Red Sea Kev
Thanks Kev

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Hi Kev any updates?

Hi Folks,
I'd like to be telling you that it's out very soon but I have no more news, R&D have been working flat out on the Reef Care, the UK had it first and now the States are starting to get some followed by the rest of Europe followed by Asia Pacific.

I don't think we'll see any updates until 2nd Quarter at least but that doesn't mean I'll stop asking for them.

I will keep you posted.

Red Sea Kev

RedSeaKev

RS Sponsor
Any new news?! :D

Folks the latest I have is you won't see the Max S-500 until the summer late June early July in the UK I anticipate the roll out of the Max will be the same as the Reef Care Program, UK, Europe and then the US & Canada.

Again I will try my best to keep you posted.

Red Sea Kev