Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
*COMMENT.... COMMENT....COMMENT*

or did you mean someone AT work?

so did you make that your wallpaper?

lcstorc

Yes I made it my wallpaper. Today somebody was talking to me and all the sudden went "EEWW" What is that? It's gross.
LOL
I love it.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Any little snowcasso baby pics yet? :)

Here are two of my favorites so far...

2008092713.jpg

2008092714.jpg

2008092717.jpg

There are a few more that are developing into snowcassos. I will take some pics of them this weekend.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Doni, do you have any where the white "helmet" covers the mouth area? Or the black covers the face/mouth? Just curious.

No, not yet anyway. These little guys never cease to amaze me with their cool markings. I am uploading a video now of the first pair of snowcassos for sale. I think Marvin is doing jumping jacks waiting! LOL

Not to thread hi-jack, but does anyone else raise these beautiful fish. Its great that Doni is selling brothers and sisters but they are not good for potential broodstock... incest=bad in clownfish genes i thought.

I would a proponent of simultaneous sales with NO UNDERSELLING

SeahorseBT

I have always read that you never see negative affects breeding sibilings until a few generations down. Doni got hers from 2 different LFS's at different times right? I'll see if I can found where I read this.It might have been on MOFIB...

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Correct Blake.
The male and female I have came from two different LFS. The male was very young and the female was much larger and already had a lot of black color.