Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

SeaMunky

Wow Doni, those pics are so amazing...I really dont think theres enough words to say that would come close to giving you the credit you deserve!!..
Ohh I must ad, you are a beautiful Lady..I read thru the entire Mugshot thread last night...Its so awesome seing people here behind the name...I added my pics only to become the next dart board victim..hahaha..jk..

forddna

Below are pics of my Grade A Picasso! I couldn't be happier with the lil guy Doni picked for me. He's GORGEOUS!!

Sorry for the double post.

forddna

Picasso1.jpg

Picasso2.jpg

Picasso3.jpg

Picasso4.jpg

Picasso5.jpg

Picasso6.jpg

Picasso7.jpg

bigian

Hey Guys! Nice clowns!! Im new here and I believe for a lack of posts, I cant get into the link on the 1st page... Can anyone help me out? Id like to get on the 'list' for whats avaliable...

Wait a minute... What IS avaliable?!?!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
so you would have about 800 now? about how many do you lose from each hatch?

I am not sure.. Many do not hatch and turn white. I am still perfecting my hatching technique. I need to adjust the bubbles better for full egg coverage without too much turbulence... it's tough.

lcstorc

I think I really do need to make that my screen shot. Nobody would know what it was and when they asked they would be amazed. I love the idea.