Patrick's RSM C-250

Pat24601

+1 ^ Love the hawkfish & blenny ! he/she is a midas isn't he/she ? Beautiful leather too !

Yes, Midas Blenny. Those two are awesome fish. Two of my favorites.

The yellow leather I'm probably happier with than I should be just because it came to me in pretty mediocre shape and it's really bounced back well. It actually fell in the spot it's in after my glue came off, but I like it there so I'm going to leave it.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I looooovvveeee that yellow leather Pat!! We can't get them here in Aus and your's is looking healthy as :D Fish looking lovely for the photo too haha

Pat24601

Great tank @Pat24601 Is that a big frogspawn middle photo in the front?
I have one to, but this one looks different.

Yes, it's an Australian frogspawn. I really like it and it's done really well for me as one of the first things I bought. I'm not an expert in frogspawn. Maybe there are a bunch of different types. :)

Pat24601

So, I've been doing 55% blue/50% white for months on my LEDs. My intent was always to get up to 65% or so, but my tank was doing so well I figured why mess with a good thing.

With the addition of my yellow leather, I want see what I think of the look if my balance is at least more equal, so I moved my lights to 55% blue/65% white. I upped my white 10% to see how I like it.

Hope I don't screw something up. I feel like I'm playing with something that was working well. :)