Patrick's RSM C-250

melvis

LOL, I guess we kind of did. All those conversations about what version of Steve's LEDs we should get, especially whether the use of lime in the Jedi Master Ben variant was worth it :dunno:.

My 3 year old seems interested at times, usually when I've got stuff everywhere doing a WC or sat at the table doing tests. Just wish my dad tried saltwater, he would have loved the adventure. That's what keeps me going when I've been tempted to throw the towel in against the red turf algae.

If you do go freshwater, PM me links to a thread (if you do one) - I'd be keen to follow on, just in case I ever think about it ;)

Pat24601

LOL, I guess we kind of did. All those conversations about what version of Steve's LEDs we should get, especially whether the use of lime in the Jedi Master Ben variant was worth it :dunno:.

My 3 year old seems interested at times, usually when I've got stuff everywhere doing a WC or sat at the table doing tests. Just wish my dad tried saltwater, he would have loved the adventure. That's what keeps me going when I've been tempted to throw the towel in against the red turf algae.

If you do go freshwater, PM me links to a thread (if you do one) - I'd be keen to follow on, just in case I ever think about it ;)

My kids love helping me do water changes and feed the fish. So, that's defintely what I was shooting for. Glad to see you having the same success.

I know what you mean about your dad. I've really gone both ways in terms of what I want to do since I know I can't keep up with 2 tanks. It's a more emotional decision than one would think.