other pets?

Wowzer so many animal lovers in the house..that's awesome

We live our lives with, chickens, Nigerian dwarf goats, house pig, hedgehog,ferret, hamster,peacocks,German shepherd and teacup poodle that thinks she rules over everything, An amazing parrot ( eclectus), and koi fish.

Thank goodness not all the above live in the house but most all did when they were babies- from the chickens to the goats..lol

dogbeds012.jpg

012-1.jpg

Goats025.jpg

may2011034.jpg

My very spoiled pink chicken
2012056.jpg

Gucci waiting for the chickens to hatch
2011-02-09100401.jpg

I love all my family and their so spoiled...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Beautiful animals - thanks for sharing - your Shepard looks like a real lover - piggie too cute & the pink chicken is wild !

Pretty pond/lake...

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
What a sweet house! Lifestyles of the rich n famous :D

..........rarely am I speechless

Thanks everyone. We built the natural swim pond ourselves. Heck we did everything ourselves. But hubby wanted a pond and I wanted a swimming pool. Financially swimming pool was out. So we researched natural swim ponds, yes I swim with my koi.
It's 2 feet- 4 feet - and 7 feet deep. Hubby wants to gut it out soon..make it all 10 feet deep. Big huge and Zoey the German shepherd in that photo was only 5 months old..she is now 10 months old. People think we are the craziest people in my city.

I do not live on a farm..not a development either. But a neighborhood. We have about 4 acres and some people may have an acre some 7 acres etc.. But Iam the only one that took our neighborhood and shook it upside down..lol

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Atta girl. One little spark to the fire n fresh goat too.

Fresh milk...not fresh meat...
Lol
This is as close to the fire as my goats will ever get... Yes they love climbing up and down everything. Lol
Goats028.jpg

My hubby though would like to cook Gabby the pig..he calls her bacon

soco

I love bull dogs dude. Sweet.

I always wanted a bulldog and finally got one.
Now that i have one i dont think ill ever have another kind of dog. There personalities are so unique and different from any other dog. :D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2