other pets?

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
The morons that had her before we did said she was 2 when we got her. So that would make her 5. Our other boxer is almost 8.
a6f854be-9502-9d99.jpg

Choff

Yessir. She was a rescue. She was in pretty rough shape when we got her. We couldn't ask for a better dog! Both boxers act like they have been together forever instead of just a couple of years.

Love the face and good for you doing a rescue!. They have best expressions. Subtle, but you can read em like a book. I have yet to meet a boxer I didn't love. Just sweethearts. Do yours sleep with you? We bought a king size bed because we needed the room. Boxers don't want to be in the same room with you, they want to be on you.

This is our last boxer pup though, we will do boxer rescue from here on out. Mine are 2.5 years and 10 weeks though so we have some time before we have to think about that (knocking on wood).

My boxers were always very gassy... It's gotta be a breed thing as I've noticed it with other peoples as well... Stock up on the air freshener if ya do... :)

....Secret Super Hero....

Yep, all very farty.

Choff

Yessir. She was a rescue. She was in pretty rough shape when we got her. We couldn't ask for a better dog! Both boxers act like they have been together forever instead of just a couple of years.

My boxers were always very gassy... It's gotta be a breed thing as I've noticed it with other peoples as well... Stock up on the air freshener if ya do... :)

....Secret Super Hero....

The morons that had her before we did said she was 2 when we got her. So that would make her 5. Our other boxer is almost 8.
a6f854be-9502-9d99.jpg

Heh, reminds me of our last boy. Had a huge tongue.

Here is Georgia and the pup Digsby

IMG_3484.jpg

sk8rdn

You can talk about my wife, you can talk about my momma.........but don't you talk about my truck or my dogs!:p

Oh, don't get me wrong... I loved the dogs. Very unique personalities and very lovable, but man! could they clear a room! :stars:

Stretch

Oh, don't get me wrong... I loved the dogs. Very unique personalities and very lovable, but man! could they clear a room! :stars:

Lol!! Yeah they are little gas bags!!

I have basically zero sense of smell so I never get a wiff of it. My wife on the other hand, Hahaha!

Just last night we were sitting watching tv and my wife whips around and looks at me and says "WAS THAT YOU!?!?!" LOL wasn't me both dogs were laying next to the couch with her. Hard telling who the culprit was....:confused:

Stretch

Boxers don't want to be in the same room with you, they want to be on you.

This pic is proof of that. The Fawn colored one jumped up in the bed Saturday morning and piled on top of me. He paw caught me. It was a close one!!
a6f854be-a0f8-9620.jpg

dmatt88

Lol!! Yeah they are little gas bags!!

I have basically zero sense of smell so I never get a wiff of it. My wife on the other hand, Hahaha!

Just last night we were sitting watching tv and my wife whips around and looks at me and says "WAS THAT YOU!?!?!" LOL wasn't me both dogs were laying next to the couch with her. Hard telling who the culprit was....:confused:

I didn't think your wife smelled gassy buddy. :D

........... we cut living things into pieces. sheez

Choff

This pic is proof of that. The Fawn colored one jumped up in the bed Saturday morning and piled on top of me. He paw caught me. It was a close one!!
a6f854be-a0f8-9620.jpg

Ya, so many close calls with the little ones too. Especially the puppy. Georgia is starting to calm a bit (for a boxer), but they are less than graceful with those paws.

Stretch

I didn't think your wife smelled gassy buddy. :D

........... we cut living things into pieces. sheez

Hahaha you should have hung around a little longer :eek:

Its a good thing she doesn't read this forum. I'd be in TROUBLE! :D

lethal

Cute dog Rob but I think he needs to lay off the drugs :). Love the new avatar by the way.

engineer goby

Thanks Leigh I love the dog cause she is always on downers but the first 3 years she must of been on coke. She simply adores my avatar, she puts up with a lot of his bs, pulling hair, riding like a small horse, eye poking

lethal

LOL Yeah, kids and pets are a great mix. Hopefully he'll grow up to love and respect them like we do.

engineer goby

She's his best friend, we are in the process of converting the back bedroom into his own and we are ordering a fancy dog bed from doctor foster for her, their gonna be roommates

Choff

In addition to the 2 boxers we have a 9 month old cat, Shirley and the latest little pistol... Woobus. Cute? Yes. Absolute terror? Yes. Constantly ambushing the other animals and humans in the house. She particularly seems to enjoy ramming her wet nose into yours, but only when you are sound asleep.

Woobus (This picture makes her seem quite large, in reality a tiny little thing)
IMG_3497.jpg

Woobus & Shirley
IMG_3498.jpg

dmatt88

In addition to the 2 boxers we have a 9 month old cat, Shirley and the latest little pistol... Woobus. Cute? Yes. Absolute terror? Yes. Constantly ambushing the other animals and humans in the house. She particularly seems to enjoy ramming her wet nose into yours, but only when you are sound asleep.

Woobus (This picture makes her seem quite large, in reality a tiny little thing)
IMG_3497.jpg

Woobus & Shirley
IMG_3498.jpg

Love the kitties buddy.

...........mmmmmmm clams.