November '07 Photo Contest!

BEELZEBOB

check out my scary blob. itsa gonna eat'cha!
scary.jpg
scary2.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

hma

Re: Warning!

Lfduty, that photo can be found online here: ®ü©³¥@¬É ----> ¤j¶}²´¬É(*¶ 1) - Ãdª«¸ê°T°Ï - *»´ä»s³y½×¾Â - Made in HONG KONG - powered by Discuz! Archiver

Is that your nudi from a tank in your house????:smirk:

NOTE: the rules of this game require the photo AND subject matter to be YOURS and from an aquarium in your house.

Also: Please note that most photos found online are copyrighted and permission from the owner is required before using it.

Hello Doni,

good work RESPECT!

Good to know well nobody comes through with so cheap tricks.

kathywithbirds

Doni, how'd you find out it was a copy? I did the left click thing and nothing. (Just curious.) Neat shot though.

Some cool pics!!

GeeWizzItsMe

smirk_edited-1.jpg

HAHA! I got this one. The EVIL smirk of the royal gramma! He watches me all day, and then at night he jumps out of the tank and eats my hair off! He then jumps back into the tank and acts like an angel! (Not a true story, she really is an angel, and I decided to name her Mel!)

goldenmean

My serpant Star came out for a photo shoot the other eve so I am changing my entry to this
ScarierStar.jpg

Last edited:

tbittner

smirk_edited-1.jpg

HAHA! I got this one. The EVIL smirk of the royal gramma! He watches me all day, and then at night he jumps out of the tank and eats my hair off! He then jumps back into the tank and acts like an angel! (Not a true story, she really is an angel, and I decided to name her Mel!)

That is a GREAT PIC!!!

Lfduty

Re: November '07 Photo Contest! GHOST

Sorry for the pic my son posted it when I was out of town He will not be geting on the fourm eney more:drown:

Last edited by a moderator: