November '07 Photo Contest!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

With halloween in mind, October's photo contest theme will be SCARY pictures! It can be of any living thing in your marine aquarium that looks spooky or frightening! :eek: So let's see those freaking looking critters/fish/etc. you may be housing!!

Winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to Marine Depot donated by Blue_eyes53813! Thanks Vicki!
In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be a SCARY picture.
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the November '07 Photo Contest Gallery by midnight (EST) October 31st!

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available November 1st and will remain open through the 8th.

Once you upload your photo into the November '07 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~ :)

Raf

Here is ours... LOL!
laughing-smiley-018.gif

beardy.jpg

Melanie

Spooky! Great pic Raf & Diana! (As usual.) Next contest should say "Not open to moderators, administrators, HMA, or Raf & Diana." jk he he he he. Then MAYBE I'd have a shot.

GeeWizzItsMe

Great pic!! I don't think I have anything scary, darn... Oh, unless you count a featherduster with abrasions and no crown... gross..

hma

Spooky! Great pic Raf & Diana! (As usual.) Next contest should say "Not open to moderators, administrators, HMA, or Raf & Diana." jk he he he he. Then MAYBE I'd have a shot.

LOL .... mmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.... it is fair if I once again try or believes you also twice is enough?

BTW Raf and Diana.... SUPER SHOT .... my respect! More than just good :thumbup:

lcstorc

Great pic! Very cool fish!

HMA I think you should go for the threepeat. :) Your pictures are spectacular.

goldenmean

Yes Heinz you should enter again.
It gives all of us something to strive for.

What a cute pic Raf & Diana

Techno-Vicki

Ok, not sure if this is scary, but....about a week ago I was working in the prop tank and found a velvet black mushroom attached to the bottom of the tank. I tried to pry it up but I could get it loose. I went back the next day to force it up and take a closer look. It was gone. "Ok", I thought, "I must have been dreaming it" Today (a week later), I was moving some of the corals, and lifted a rock of mushrooms, and low and behold, it was a beauttiful slug/nudi. Not sure. I will get a pic tomorrow. It is not as scary as raf's, but it is very cool.

GeeWizzItsMe

ooh, evil looking.. My grandma thinks snails are sent by the devil, so maybe I can get a scary shot of one of my snails!

Melanie

ooh, evil looking.. My grandma thinks snails are sent by the devil, so maybe I can get a scary shot of one of my snails!

Your grandma sounds like a hoot. We should do an OT Grandma thread and post all our grandma's funny beliefs and sayings.