November '07 Photo Contest!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sorry Doni. That was selfish of me. :D
It is a feather duster from the 90 i had in NY. That picture always spooked me!

Craig Manoukian

Thanks Frankie!

90_gallon_reef_270_edited_Small_.jpg

brikeibur

Ok, so don't panic anyone. I know this is a disturbing image. I walked in, and one second everything is fine, so I turn to grab my camera, and BAM!!! Just like that the "Killer Clown" had appeared.....god only knows what he did with Squishy......and better yet, who the hell's head is that!?!!:bugout:

killerclowna.jpg

killerclownb.jpg

So, um, does that qualify??? :)

Stacy

brikeibur

lol, yeah GWIM. I noticed ur pic, it is cute as hell. I wanted to do it though as soon as I saw the subject for this month's photos....I am just now getting a free second to do it though. I thought it would be funny, because Squishy is just so damn cute....it is funny to try and make him evil and scary looking!! :)

I didn't actually enter my pic though. I don't think you can photoshop them like that (at least not to the extent I did....I mean, I can honestly say the severed head and knife are NOT from my own home tank...heehee). I just wanted to do it for giggles. So, unless the powers from above let me know it's fine to enter....it is just here for the amusement of my fellow reefers!

Stacy

GeeWizzItsMe

Oh, I didnt officially submit mine either... Do I have to? PS I think you can submit that! It's amazing! I love it! I got giggles for sure, and I like Squishy!

blue_eyes53813

LOL that is a great picture... I don't know if you can submit the second one. It would be fine with me , but some of the others will tell you for sure.. I think the first one is just as scary/funny yea.. the clown looks like it is possessed

brikeibur

It's amazing! I love it! I got giggles for sure, and I like Squishy!

LOL, well thanks!! I really like urs too.

You have to go in and submit the pic you want to enter under the photogallery. You have to upload it to the November 2007 photo contest folder under the "Photo Gallery" tab at the top in order for your pic to get voted on.

I think I am actually going to submit this one for my real entry since I didn't "manipulate" it any. :) I call it my Ghostly Spawn!! It is the scariest one I have really.....unless I go with a pic of Elmer, god rest his soul, but I think he was cute not scary (he was my snowflake eel).

ghostlyspawn.jpg

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
It almost got too close for comfort. It was crawling on my thumbnail before I realized it was hiding in there. :smck:

Almost burned my hand again on my MH!
:LOL: