No Kudos For the User ZAPCOnj or www.reefpenguins.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungreefer2410

thats is a bad thing for his daughter to be hit by a car but that was on 4/19 when he posted that and said she was getting out tomorrow which would of made it 4/20. no excuses :down:

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
Ryan has always seemed to be a good guy to me, and this doesn't make sense. I would like to see what did happen before I form an opinion.

Though Sealover did absolutely everything right, and was more patient than I would have been. And thanks again for letting us know

PaulR

I've chatted back and forth with him a couple times, and he seemed pleasant enough, but in a case like yours, you should not feel in the least guilty about getting PayPal to to refund your money. You tried honestly and fairly to resolve the situation, and for whatever reason, the situation did not resolve.

Since this is a business issue, there should be no rancor on his side, and I expect you will receive an apology, and probably the water unit. But even here, when there is money involved, it is caveat emptor!

-Paul

Basile

From what i've red from others ; he seem to be a good guy, which something bad happen. His daughter's accident might be more severe than we think, maybe she could be paralized. So the business maybe side track for now. I have hope, that you'll receive an appology and the unit as promise.He's just out of it for now. Lets hope, but you are right at being frustrated and to take action with paypal.

SeaLover

The thing is on the 8th of March he told me he had already shipped the unit out. I never got it or a tracking #. The accident appears to have happened on the 18th or 17th.

SeaLover

There are 4 private msgs in my inbox from 4 different people saying this has happened to them also. One girl who wrote me said it took him 6 mo to recieve a skimmer cup that was broken.

Basile

Well there's definitively some one you can't rely on then, better to be safe than sorry. :thumber:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I Want to personally thank each of you for keeping this thread so VERY civil.

I don't know what's happened to Zap but I'm concerned it's larger than what we know. That does NOT help ALL of these poor people who have trusted him with their hard earned money.

Hopefully all will end well.

Allen

Basile

I Want to personally thank each of you for keeping this thread so VERY civil.

I don't know what's happened to Zap but I'm concerned it's larger than what we know. That does NOT help ALL of these poor people who have trusted him with their hard earned money.

Hopefully all will end well.

Allen

I agree, but until this guy comes clean with an answer or explanation, with an appology to those he wronged ; we have to do this to signal all other businesses that their is a price to pay when you do not honnor your end of the bargain. I think its actually a responsability of are part to do so. The trade is expensive enough without that kind of treatment.As we should praise the good ones, we should equally denounce the bad ones . This site must not encourage, nor tolerate bad business behavior in that domaine.

lcstorc

Absolutely. If something has gone wrong then at the least he should communicate with the customers.
What Al was referring to was the fact that people are sticking to what happened without a lot of name calling etc.

Frankie

RS STAFF
This stinks :(
I agree with Allen, good work everyone keeping this thread clean. Thank you :thumbup:

Basile

Absolutely. If something has gone wrong then at the least he should communicate with the customers.
What Al was referring to was the fact that people are sticking to what happened without a lot of name calling etc.

Oh i agree there also; name calling doen't make things anybetter,lol. i personnaly have progress in that , since i'm hot temper, lol. I refer to my earlyer , beginner posts, lol. was still on the pills then lol. I think , this should become a sticky, to keep track of the good, the bad and the ugly. And those who redem themselves. If Zap clear his name later on... he should be given a second chance on this thread also. But a sticky would give people insight into the business practices and transaction on the site and keep those guys on their toes. Just a suggestion. Just the name of the thread should be change to a more general feedback kinda thing, like ; the good, the bad and the ugly LOL, just a suggestion there also .

jgking21

I haven't been a member long, but have used a few vendors that have been referred on RS with good results! This is a great community with the same goal in mind, beautiful tanks! I was in sales for 4 years and I can tell you the worst thing to do is not communicate to the customer. Even when I was on vacation I was checking messages and emails, AND RESPONDING. The quicker responses meant less hassles and more repeat business. Sounds like this is not an isolated issue. I pray for ZAPCOnj that he and his family are okay!

sambrinar

I am Beta testing a light for him and Catalina, I have not heard back from him which is very concerning!! This is unusual for him and I hope all is well.

degibson84

well even though i didn't get my product i ordered from him if there is something very wrong involving him or his family i would hope that the money for the RO/DI unit that i never received can go into helping his situation

Status
Not open for further replies.