New to the forum.

jessegarcia28

Hello my name is jesse and found this forum looking for red seamax 130d pics on google. Im so stocked there is a red sea max owners club. how cool is that. well i cant wait to meet some new reefers from all over. I've been spending much of my time on al local forum Sd reefs. im from san diego ca. Recently downgraded from a 90 gallon mix reef to the red sea max 130d. It seems to be enough to satisfy my needs the only thing is that i ran out of room now for any new additions, but i guess that means for me to just sit back relax and enjoy my reef and just let it grow up and mature just like raising kids:hug1: . well here are some recent pics. enjoy. and please make comments and suggestion, would really help. Thanks.
fts
\
DSC03579.jpg

lower deck
DSC03545.jpg

imaccat

Hi Jesse and welcome to RS and the Red Sea Owners club, the best forum on the web.

Your tank looks fantastic, good luck

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Jesse,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Your tank looks fantastic - thanks for sharing ! You have found the best & nicest RSM group on the net, we have lots of RSM owners from all over the world !
050.gif

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Jesse - Welcome again! I just saw your 130D tank picture in the Full Tank Shots thread - you've done a great job with it!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello :wave: and welcome to RS!

As others have stated your tank looks GREAT! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the pics :)

jpsika08

Welcome to RS and RSM community, Jesse

You'll find that we're like a great big family here.

Beautiful tank, I love all the colors, rockscape and corals you have in there. Keep the pics coming :D