NEW RED SEA REEFER SERIES TANKS

spiraling

In your calculations the reefer is still the least expensive option. They are nice looking high quality tanks. You didn't even add you vortech pumps or apex controllers, livestock, and fantastic coral yet :)

No matter what you do in a saltwater it is expensive. My advice is to get the tank you want in your living room, in your life, and in your dreams. Because if its there you have a better chance of success.

srkd

I have accounted for powerhead. I was thinking to go with maxspect gyre. I had bought a new apex controller in 2011, used it for a year in a salt water aquarium, and then kept it in storage for few months, and when i tried to set it up again, it has been acting strange. I see the readings sometime and then it goes blank. I think I might need to get new probes. Do you think i could still contact the manufacturer and see if there is anything wrong with the unit itself?

srkd

I checked with local LFS and they thought the XL ones won't come until March next year. XLs only add 3" in depth and a larger sump. Not sure if it's worth the wait...also it would have a higher price tag too...