MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

Where Do You Get These Things From!!!! That thing is the definition of wicked!
Thanks J... got this one from flricordia... kudos to him for hooking me up with these... :)

yeah... used to have more than 100 polyps of Red Wines until I had to get rid of most of them during moves... I had move or switched tanks 3-4 times the past 2 years... yikes!!! but I'm hoping to grow these guys again to at least 50+ polyps colony with a bunch of back ups on diffent areas of the tank and the frag tank.. and of course, local friend's tank(s)... :)

Jeremy0322

Thanks J... got this one from flricordia... kudos to him for hooking me up with these... :)

yeah... used to have more than 100 polyps of Red Wines until I had to get rid of most of them during moves... I had move or switched tanks 3-4 times the past 2 years... yikes!!! but I'm hoping to grow these guys again to at least 50+ polyps colony with a bunch of back ups on diffent areas of the tank and the frag tank.. and of course, local friend's tank(s)... :)

So, how much would it cost me to become "local" some day...lol

Mya

I ... am Marv's only local. You vultures better get off my Zoa man!

Tell em Marv... don't make me get my rusty spoon and take someones eye out!

Jeremy0322

you know me better than that, and i still didnt get a facebook request of a PM with your name in it..chop chop!

And I would just like to point out that somehow we jacked someone elses thread without even realizing it. We are bad influences I think :ashamed:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm glad to finally find a morph that looks like Red Wines... I lost all of my Red Wines last year when I moved... it took a year to finally find a nice looking frag... looks like these ones will do alright... they were called Nightmares... :)

SweetNess!!! this is a day after receiving the package...
02-11-09_Nightmares.jpg

HOLY BAT COW MAN! Those are SWEEETTTTT!!

MarvinsReef

That is by far one of the coolest zoas that I have ever seen.
Thanks man.. :)

what a mess!!! my tank is a mess again!!! most of the colonies have settled in nicely and started growing again... yeah, I know I need a bigger tank... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

AoG colony
02-18-09AoG.jpg

Hybrid PPE colony
02-18-09Hybrid.jpg

Original Mummy Eye colony
02-18-09OME.jpg

Favorite LPS
02-18-09MessToo.jpg

Colorful Mess
02-18-09Mess.jpg

krazykat

You have inspired me!!! I can't believe you did all that in this size tank!!! I would like to do something similar in a 20H AGA tank. Would one of those 4 bulb T5 flourescent fixtures be sufficient, you think? Thanks!

MarvinsReef

Fantastic corals and pics!
Thanks Blake... :)

You have inspired me!!! I can't believe you did all that in this size tank!!! I would like to do something similar in a 20H AGA tank. Would one of those 4 bulb T5 flourescent fixtures be sufficient, you think? Thanks!
Thank you... yeah, T5 HO fixtures like TEK or the HelloLights TEK knockoff should be sufficient for z's/p's and LPS... good luck... :)