MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

this one I just got yesterday... lighting is T5's (2) 22k Aquascience; (1) Fiji Purple; (1) ATI Blue +... enjoy!!!!

RSCRainbowBig1a.jpg

RSCRainbowBig2a.jpg

RSCRainbowBig3a.jpg

Flash shot
RSCRainbowBigFL.jpg

and I got a polyp of the Captain America paly... hopefully, I can keep the color and reproduce like the Nukes... ;) it's a great compliment for PD's, Nukes, and UnAttainable palys I already have... :)

03-04-09_CaptAmerica.jpg

Flash
03-04-09_CaptAmericaFL.jpg

BigJay

I can't believe you did all that in this size tank!!!!

IMO zoo's look better in the smaller tanks where they don't tend to get lost. The zoos in my old 14 and now in my 6 stand out from across the room versus in the 90 where they don't pop out as much. Some of the large buttons and Paly's stand out no matter where your are but the micros not so much.

MarvinsReef

Man Marvin I love your tank such amazing colors!!!
Thank you... :)
nice tank.. so your not running MH no more just pure T5? or are you using both?
in my main tank (28g JBJ), I'm running 150w MH DE w/ 20k Radiums and (2) 18w PC actinics... in the frag tank, I'm running 4 x 24w T5's... (2) 22k AquaScience; (1) Fiji Purple; (1) ATI Blue +.... hope that helps... :)

FTS as of 03-26-09
03-26-09_FTS800.jpg

z's and p's garden
03-26-09_ZsGardenSm.jpg

chalice garden, still collecting... ;)
03-26-09_Chalicezzz.jpg

some newer chalice... pics taken on the frag tank...
Pink Boobies
03-24-09_PB.jpg

Tyree Pink WM
03-24-09TyPink.jpg

MarvinsReef

pics for this week... ;)

forgot to put the PB with the Tyree Pink WM and FF Red WM for comparison pics...
04-06-09_ChaliceZzz.jpg

Nightmares getting decent sized... about 30-35 polyps now with a few back up frags for grow out... :)
04-06-09_Mares.jpg

04-06-09_MaresToo.jpg

Jeremy0322

Ok marv, im going to level with you real quick here, cause this is how its going to go...lol. In about a month im going to find a good amount of money and not know what to do with it. The next day you are going to send me a PM about how you have all these darn frags and need somewhere for them to go, I will be like "i have space in my tank!", and i think you can assume the rest.

Those nightmares are SUPER AWESOME! I am really freaking jealous!

MarvinsReef

Ok marv, im going to level with you real quick here, cause this is how its going to go...lol. In about a month im going to find a good amount of money and not know what to do with it. The next day you are going to send me a PM about how you have all these darn frags and need somewhere for them to go, I will be like "i have space in my tank!", and i think you can assume the rest.

Those nightmares are SUPER AWESOME! I am really freaking jealous!
LoLz... we can probably come up with something... ;)

Thanks for stopping by... :)

MarvinsReef

28g JBJ 8 months old FTS...
05-10-09_FTS.jpg

set up day FTS...
09-011-08_FTS_800.jpg

12g JBJ 11 months old FTS... currently home for my Snowcasso's...
05-10-09_FTS_12g.jpg

set up day FTS
06-11-08_FragTank.jpg