MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

MarvinsReef

Holy smokes!
The colors in your tank are phenomenal!
:winner:
Thank you Vic... thanks for stopping by... :)

Does anyone have a "Drooling" icon? this is the PERFECT place for that one!

I think Vic summed it up nicely here......
Thanks Al... looking forward to the growth this winter... hope the z's and p's fragged do okay and start spreading out in the next few weeks... :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That is because I am succinct without being verbose. lol:bluenod:

Can we get a translator in here? I'm lacking in my "clam-a-nese" and I don't know what he said!! LOL

T... looking forward to the growth this winter... hope the z's and p's fragged do okay and start spreading out in the next few weeks... :)

I hope so to. If they do like any of your others they'll be simply AMAZING!! I'll be watching for updates :D

MarvinsReef

Purple Hornets Eye Candy! they will look brighter when they settle in... I just moved them on the 28g JBJ from my old 32g... the 28g JBJ is only 3 months old... :)

12-16-08_Hornets.jpg

12-16-08_HornetsA.jpg

12-16-08_HornetsB.jpg

I shot them on a frag rack in the front glass... didn't really have the best lighting with the hood up that's why some are darker than others... I think the best shot is the 2nd shot and shows the best coloration... :)

BTW, the bigger frag went under the blade tonight... I committed to a few frags for friends and a few buyers but all are SOLD OUT... no more pm's please (don't mean to sound mean but I had more request than I can accommodate)... just wanted to share these pics... I kept the smaller frag, which has 11 polyps and a few smaller frags to grow out and share later on, hopefully by spring time... :)

Mya

When are you going to offer up some Frag packs? I know Zap is looking and once my tank gets where I want it to be I wouldn't mind having some of the Zoa's you are rocking. Normally, Im not a big fan of Zoa's unless its something that really knocks my socks off... and well, I think a lot of what you have.. explains why my feet are now bare. Let me know.. PLEASE!

Btw, Spring sounds GREAT to me! Just make sure you get my name on you're list of ppl to contact once you have them for sale!

MarvinsReef

As amazing as I would expect from you buddy!!!
Thanks Al... :)

When are you going to offer up some Frag packs? I know Zap is looking and once my tank gets where I want it to be I wouldn't mind having some of the Zoa's you are rocking. Normally, Im not a big fan of Zoa's unless its something that really knocks my socks off... and well, I think a lot of what you have.. explains why my feet are now bare. Let me know.. PLEASE!

Btw, Spring sounds GREAT to me! Just make sure you get my name on you're list of ppl to contact once you have them for sale!
sure Mya... thanks for stopping by...

pm sent also... :)

MarvinsReef

Beautiful pictures Marvin:thumbup:
Thanks... I'm probably gonna save up for a better camera.... I'm interested on those Olympus underwater camera.. I need to read up a little more about them.. if they take decent shots, I think they're worth it being only $250-$350... esp if you're like me that likes to take lots of pics... LoLz...

Mya

I love taking pics....
I been showing off you're zoa's to everyone and everyone keeps asking me how you get those pics SO clear and SO close... I tell em... It's you're MAGICK! *Yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose*

None the less, I'm glad you give me lots of eye candy to look at. Thanks again!

MarvinsReef

pic update... it's been a while... PE palys style... :D

Hybrid PPE's
01-25-09_HybridPPE.jpg

Flash
01-23-09_HybPPEFlash.jpg

Actinics only
01-25-09Hybrid_Act.jpg

OPE
OPE_01-23-09.jpg

Flash
01-23-09_OPEFlash.jpg

just an awesome PE... hope I can keep the colors...
01-25-09_NicePE.jpg

Actinics only
01-25-09NicePE_Act.jpg