Lynn's early B-day present.

lcstorc

Yes, I finally got them.
May2010101.jpg

May2010108.jpg

May2010115.jpg

They are really really tiny but have been here since Sunday and are both eating so I felt I could make the announcement.
They are both considered grade A Picassos but I am betting at least one will be a Snowcasso before they are grown.
They are both adorable but very different if you look closely.

Hi, they are fantastic, listen my B-day is coming up sooooo ! I have a tank thats been running 4 months, I still dont have any fish in it, these would be nice. Shes a lucky girl...

lcstorc

Do you really need to ask?
Yes, they were hand delivered after arriving in Central Florida from the comfort of her suitcase.
I love personal direct delivery. It pays to live near her parents.
I am still giggling while I watch them squiggle around.

lcstorc

They have already provided hours of enjoyment. I am going for months of watching their colors develop and years of watching them play.

As a happy by-product I moved the Clarkii pair to the 90 and they are extremely happy with the extra room and the bluespots for some reason are out more than usual

Frankie

RS STAFF
Do you really need to ask?
Yes, they were hand delivered after arriving in Central Florida from the comfort of her suitcase.
I love personal direct delivery. It pays to live near her parents.
I am still giggling while I watch them squiggle around.
I read your post like it was a surprise birthday present. Didn't know you were having an early party also! Say hey to Doni for me :)

lcstorc

I just wanted to make a note for those with better eyes and more knowledge than I have.
In this set of pictures apparently Woodstock saw some issue with one of the fins on one of the fish. Quite frankly, I don't know what she is talking about and she tells me it will not effect the fish in a negative way so I am perfectly happy with the fish.
Regardless, she insisted that I take either another fish in trade or refund my money for the fish because she felt that as an ethical breeder that was the proper thing to say.
Meanwhile, I am keeping the fish that I have already grown to love and will buy some extra raffle tickets with my refund.
You just can't get better customer service than that.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Wow, they are beautiful Lynn. :)
I don't see it either, those fish are perfect. Doni is a pro and sees things we cannot I guess.
They look like they have ancient Roman helmets on!