Lorraine's Bluespot Heaven

bluespotjawfish

The pics all look the same. He just pokes his head out for now. This morning he keeps bobbing up and down... BOB also stands for Best of Breed in the dog show world. I kinda like it... What do ya'll think?

BarbMazz

I like it! I like your fish, too.. he's beautiful!

I don't know what kind of dogs you have, Lorraine.. please tell!

bluespotjawfish

I suppose BOB won't mind sharing his thread! These are my Staffordshire Bull Terriers Ziggy and Stella. They are the true King and Queen of Bluespot Heaven!

Attachments

• Stella-2_edited_sm.jpg
    Stella-2_edited_sm.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Ziggy-3_edited_sm.jpg
    Ziggy-3_edited_sm.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 35

rebekwl

Ziggy, Stella and Bob are all looking wonderful!! Congras on your new BS! I saw a beautiful BS at Bird World the other day and thought of you :D

bluespotjawfish

Hi Reb! Glad to see you stopping in! I don't think I have ever seen BSJF at Bird World. The Aquarium still carries them and had one this past week. Don't get out to many fish stores these days. BTW, BOB has officially been renamed as Mr. BJ. It's so hard to keep my threads updated. I forgot I had even posted pics of the doggy kids too.

:jester:

bluespotjawfish

Thanks!

I was too busy cleaning up the water that was leaking from the fuge to enjoy a cup of tea with the little guy. But, I did take the time to clean the glass (after I took the pics).

bluespotjawfish

Mr. BJ was the star of our party last night. He just gets cuter every day!

Attachments

• P1070330_edited_sm.JPG
    P1070330_edited_sm.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 46
  • P1070357_edited_sm.JPG
    P1070357_edited_sm.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 45

bluespotjawfish

Probably about 5 different poses and 1000 pics! My dogs and rabbit are cuter than the "bugs ear" too so I have to ration out the camera battery.

bluespotjawfish

But BigAL put me on a budget!

BJ doesn't really like his pic taken and neither do my dogs, so they say enough is enough way before the battery goes.