Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well, I have finally cracked the wobblies! After waiting for over a month for the Kent Tech M to show up to eliminate my bryopsis, i've ordered some from the good ole U.S. of ebay. I have 3.8 litres of the stuff coming so look out devil weed. :rocket: As an added bonus, it works out much cheaper than buying it locally anyway.

kenbut

Leigh
Let me know how it goes, starting to get some of the dreaded myself. What site did you order from?
Thinking of treating myself with the dollar being so strong.

Max250

Leigh, did you fit the Eheim 2000 (chiller) pump output to the nozzle in the small pump chamber? If so, did you need a reducer?

lethal

Hey Max...I did fit it to the outlet nozzle like you said and just used hot water and brute force to get it to fit, more of the former than latter.
Eddie,Tammy and Reggie...thanks for the interest but i'm trying to eliminate the devil weed before I post any more shots. Five days in to my Tech M dosing and it is still flourishing:( but I am only adding 100ml per day. Mg is at 1350 at the moment and i'm aiming for 1600 or higher. Just taking it slow.

clka

Leigh, I am anxious to keep hearing about your Tech M experience, my bottle should be arriving today. Its not bad yet, but want to get at it quickly. I probably should not have brought any rocks over from the old tank, but just couldn't pitch the yellow polyps.

Cheryl

lethal

Hey Cheryl...I'll keep updating on the Tech M as I go along. I haven't seen any change yet but it is early days and i'm taking it slow so as not to shock anything. Hopefully I can post before and after shots to see a difference. :fingerx: One thing I did notice is that the Kent liquid is an off white colour. Other Mg additives that i've used before have all been clear. I hope this is normal and I don't have a bad batch!

Max250

Cheers Leigh. How are your corals (plate) reacting to your new lighting, any difference? Any changes in colour?

lethal

Max...I can't say that i've seen any change in coral growth but the colours have defo improved. As for the plate coral, I reckon the orange stands out more.
Tammy...good question and one that I asked here. Terry suggested using half tank water and half ro water and Sharon (Shazbah) did it by using one full syringe to get to 1500 and then refilling the syring and adding the two figures together.

Status
Not open for further replies.