Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Gee thanks Tammy, you know how to scare a guy :grind:. We do get a few shark attacks over here but mainly on the surf beaches. I'll just arm myself with "the stick". :)

Dweezil

Now there is a video I want to see...Leigh "Master Great White Shark Slayer" using the "stick" LOL

kyley

Go for it Leigh (the diving part - not the great white fighting part)! You'll love it! I'm sure it would be amazing to dive there.

On the sharks - yeah, most attacks seem to happen with swimmers and such. From what I understand, it usually happens because sharks mistake people for their regular prey. i.e. a guy swimming on a surfboard looks a lot like a green sea turtle floating on the surface... Which is also why most shark attacks end up being one bite and then they leave (they find out we aren't their prey and taste funny ;) Of course, I don't want that first bite to ever happen! Take care,
--Kyle

lethal

G'day Iain...the ATO has been fine this past week. The alarm hasn't gone off once so i'll just let it be for now. It's a bit of a mystery. If it does it again i'll take out the sensor and soak it in vinegar.

kyley

Hey Leigh, how's everything going with the tank otherwise? How are you liking your lights now that you've had some time to get used to them? What's your config again? I know I keep saying this, but I'm going to buy my lights soon - this week hopefully! :) Take care,
--Kyle

lethal

Hey Kyle...i'm very happy with the lights, I really like the bluer look but it may not be so good for growth. Ah what the heck, the lps are getting too big anyway lol.

kyley

Cool. I forgot, did you end up adding a Fiji Purple? If so, how do you like it with that in? Take care,
--Kyle

lethal

Yep, I got a Fiji as well and it really brings out the reds but the Blue Plus bulbs tone it down so it is not too pink like I have seen on some tanks.

redsea reefer

Hi Leigh,

A guy told me today that if you are in a bar in Australia and if you turn over your beer mug, It means you want to fight.

Is that true?

lethal

G'day Eddie,

I haven't heard that one but I haven't drunken in pubs for years. I tend to just drink at home and at friends houses now. When I was younger and did, when we laid our glasses on the bar it meant we were all done.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
025.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.