Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Go big or go home hey? It was the first time we've used handguns and it was such a rush. Black powder kicks like a mule and the 38 s&w was cool too. My 12 year old couldn't wipe the smile off his face all day. It'll be a while before I get one though, gun laws here are pretty harsh. I'm in the market for a .223 Remington...any feedback?

engineer goby

Get yourself a Glock .45 they are very reliable and accurate. The 9mm is light and it kicks more when firing the 45 is heavy so it doesn't fly around much in your hands.

Leigh have you gone skeet shooting? That is probably the most fun you can have with a gun

........Starting to figure this out

lethal

Hey Rob, i've never done skeet shooting. Just the odd bit of hunting. What do you carry on the job?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Kimber tactical custom here in 45 & a compact glock model 22 40 cal for concealment, for a revolver a custom shop Colt Python .357 is my favorite, all using Hydor-shock ammunition for carry - I live in the old west, we all ride horses & carry guns ;) and I am for gun control - hit what you aim at...

Built347

Go big or go home hey? It was the first time we've used handguns and it was such a rush. Black powder kicks like a mule and the 38 s&w was cool too. My 12 year old couldn't wipe the smile off his face all day. It'll be a while before I get one though, gun laws here are pretty harsh. I'm in the market for a .223 Remington...any feedback?

Can u have a mini 14 in Australia?.. if u want .223 those are tons of fun.. and its considered a ranch rifle rather than its brother the AR15.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

lethal

Kimber tactical custom here in 45 & a compact glock model 22 40 cal for concealment, for a revolver a custom shop Colt Python .357 is my favorite, all using Hydor-shock ammunition for carry - I live in the old west, we all ride horses & carry guns ;) and I am for gun control - hit what you aim at...

Nice collection Glenn, you old cowboy you :)

Can u have a mini 14 in Australia?.. if u want .223 those are tons of fun.. and its considered a ranch rifle rather than its brother the AR15.

Semi-auto? No chance.

Now that's fun!

Glock 21

Nice. Do you get a choice or is it standard issue?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Leigh here anyone can take a concealment class, be finger printed - sent to the FBI & run a background check - them anyone can carry a concealed weapon - we can even own machine guns with a special permit & the same background check by the FBI. I use to be a federal firearms dealer, have owned almost every gun you can think of over the years, lots of custom expensive ones & benchrest rifles with 40 powered fixed scopes & 2 ounce triggers that could put all the shots in a dime at 200 yards.

prior hobby... competition shooting

lethal

Sounds like you have had quite a collection of guns in the past, I would have loved to have seen them, not to mention having a go. Licensing is very strict over here. The only way we can obtain a handgun is if you join a pistol club, sit a course and exam, and do 10 competition shoots a year, otherwise you lose the license. You can't purchase one until you have had a license for 12 months and then only small calibre stuff initially.

dmatt88

It use to be 9mm only then about 4 years ago they gave the option of 9mm, .40 or .45 I went with .45 only demand was it be a Glock

No safety dude. I'll stick with a 1911 u r tougher than I my friend. Or just more ballsy. Maybe a better holster. .

As ralphie heard "you'll shoot ur eye out!"

..........rarely am I speechless

Built347

No safety dude. I'll stick with a 1911 u r tougher than I my friend. Or just more ballsy. Maybe a better holster. .

A good trigger finger is the only safety ya need...lol

engineer goby

Safety only trips you up when you need it.

.......I can't hold it much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.