Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well i'm about to put in an order for some new bulbs, salt etc, and was wanting to try some coral food. Reef-Roids is on special and I was interested to hear from anyone that may have tried it.

reeferman

Leigh,i wouldnt feed your corals anything.the best food is good light and clean water.
any word on APC?you going?

lbiminiblue

my brain just went poof again. I need to remind myself not to click the "Last" button on thread links....can't understand a dang thing...

sk8rdn

Don't worry Blue, I can't understand a damn thing either :D.

Yeah, but that's because you are on the bottom half of the world and are trying to read these posts while sitting up-side down... I remember my Bugs Bunny cartoons, I know what China and Australia look like when you dig through the center of the Earth...

Willie McDaries

Yeah, but that's because you are on the bottom half of the world and are trying to read these posts while sitting up-side down... I remember my Bugs Bunny cartoons, I know what China and Australia look like when you dig through the center of the Earth...

after reading this post,I have a question for you Leigh,how in the world do you guys keep water in the tank with it being upside down :lol:

sk8rdn

See, I was just gonna go with Tupperware lids... when you hear the burp, you know the tank is sealed, but I like the high-tech method better...

lethal

And this is the device that all us Aussies are issued with. Personally I prefer Bill's idea.

artificial-gravity-setup.jpg

Built347

Well if your going for bills method how much u want for that gravity machine

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

sk8rdn

Well if your going for bills method how much u want for that gravity machine

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

+1... Someone could have a good bit of fun with one of those... Just call it a skimmer to get it through customs...

....H20 incapable....

Status
Not open for further replies.