Karma Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Manoukian

Who ever thought when they were 18, that life would be reduced to fighting age/gravity and maintaining muscle mass/bone density? A plea for hair to boot!

kathywithbirds

Hey did anyone ever discuss the amt of karma given to be flat? ("flat tax" idea...) The people with ALOT of karma giving new people alot of karma leads to experienced people having to be stingy with their karma. Know what I mean?

goldenmean

Here's your Buddha smiley...

happy_buddha.jpg

Buddha could certainly benefit from diet and exercise, eh?

Thanks Melanie,
Happy Buddha just may become my next avatar

Buddha is not caught up in the attachment of body image as that is a cause of suffering ands thus an obstical to enlightenment.
:bluenod:
All is as it should be.

caitrina

Fine by me. You could have totally done away with it and it wouldn't have made a difference to me.

Thats about how I feel, the only part I like about it anyway are the comments posted with it, some endearing, funny, and special.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
True. Sometimes it is great but other times it totally negates the reason we use it...

ReefLady

Staff member
Guys, I'm hearing some really good feedback and insights here. I think we would be better off either changing how we use karma, or possibly not using it at all.

Since I think some drastic changes are possible, I have disabled the system for the moment, so people don't feel invested in something that may be radically changing or going away.

I expected angry responses to the reset, and instead got GREAT feedback and ideas from everyone! Thank you so much for being RS!!!!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I like this idea. I actually tuned mine off just now in my settings, made a post and saw everyones down! LOL, thought i hit the wrong button or something! Whew!

fishnu

A student once went to his master and said "Master, how do I achieve enlightment?"

The master said "Try not to think of Karma".

Days later, the student came running back to the master: " Master, I did not think of Karma!"

The master hit him on the head with a stick.

caitrina

Sounds like some like the comments left behind with the karma, soooo instead of the karma why not leave the link with just a little box to leave the comment........comment fairy :lol: or something like that...........if you would like some grumbling and arguing, etc, I can provide that so someone lives up to your expectations...no problem here, I am feeling a bit fiesty today anyway....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.