July '08 POTM Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

July's photo contest theme will be Tridacnas!! Let's see your clams!

Winner will receive their choice of either a coffee mug, T-shirt or mouse pad sporting their winning photo! This month's prize is donated by Woodstock! ~ :thumbup:

In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of a tridacna (clam),
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the July '08 Photo Contest gallery by midnight (EST) July 4th!

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available July 5th and will remain open through the 19th.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!

Once you upload your photo into the July '08 Photo Contest gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~

Octoman

I don't know if I can compete with Varga, but here goes!

b90c55b8.jpg

Octoman

Sorry for your loss gsellers, that was a beautiful clam. My suction cups drove me insane and I threw them away, I LOCE my "sure-grip" powerhead magnets that I use now.

GSELLERS

Has been struck by the ban stick
i think thats what i have now....the algaefree ones. i got it for the mj1200 and ecomod

lcstorc

I think that is why they made us mods Frankie. I have 4 and a lookdown box.
Can't wait to see the great pics in this contest. Clams are one of my favorites.

Octoman

I'm doing an early change-up, but I reserve the right to change my picture several more times in the next couple weeks...

shrekclam-1.jpg

goldenmean

Thats a great shot Mark!!!

I have a couple of pics but I can decide which one to enter.
What do you all think?
Tridacnas_.jpg

Tridacnas_jpg.jpg

Last edited: