Jimmy's 130D Setup

Dweezil

Fantastic pics, and beautifully clean tank, you get my stamp of cleanliness approval :)

JJ ~ This is a huge honor not to be taken lightly. Please act accordingly with this gift David has bestowed upon you. :jester:

Seriously, the tank looks fantastic! I love the colors on those Zoa's. Really nice.

JimmyJ

JJ ~ This is a huge honor not to be taken lightly. Please act accordingly with this gift David has bestowed upon you. :jester:

Seriously, the tank looks fantastic! I love the colors on those Zoa's. Really nice.

I am honored :) Thanks Tammy.

kyley

Thanks for sharing all the pics Jim! Everything looks great. The shrimp are a lot of fun, eh? Not so much at coral feeding time though. Take care,
--Kyle

JimmyJ

Thanks for sharing all the pics Jim! Everything looks great. The shrimp are a lot of fun, eh? Not so much at coral feeding time though. Take care,
--Kyle

Thanks Kyle. They sure are fun. Mine is just now getting better at approaching my hand in the tank although luckily he is still afraid of the target feeder.

kyley

:) That's a good thing. I'm afraid he'll soon make best friends with the target feeder though! Now my shrimp have realized I won't hurt them even if I really shoo them away all the way across the tank! Take care,
--Kyle

JimmyJ

Well the Turbo snail that I thought was ok is not. He fed the CUC today. When a snail of that size dies does it impact the amm that much?