file-21.jpg
file-20.jpg
file-19.jpg
file-18.jpg
file-17.jpg
file-16.jpg

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Stop it Jason, i'm getting small tank syndrome. Just joking mate, great setup.

Hey Jason Bud, Awesome looking tank by the way. Just wanted to know, i saw in a pic there that you using the flipper magnet, i thought the max was 12mm, how are you finding it. I am using an Aquamedic Mega Mag 1. Also i know i might sound a bit crazy, but have heard myside of the world that not advisable to leave in the magnetic cleaners, due to corrosion. Some people have had bad experiences. Your thoughts ?

byronredsea

Hey Jason Bud, Awesome looking tank by the way. Just wanted to know, i saw in a pic there that you using the flipper magnet, i thought the max was 12mm, how are you finding it. I am using an Aquamedic Mega Mag 1. Also i know i might sound a bit crazy, but have heard myside of the world that not advisable to leave in the magnetic cleaners, due to corrosion. Some people have had bad experiences. Your thoughts ?
Thanks Warren yep the Flipper is good you just have to move it slow no fast movements,with leaving it in the tank I don't know I have left mine in my 250 and ill leave it in
Regards Jason

Choff

Hey Jason,

What size vortech are you running and how loud is it? I was just thinking about adding some flow to one section of my tank and really don't want a wire inside my tank. Started looking into these and have concerns about noise. I see your tank is also in the TV room as is mine so I am quite noise conscious.

second, how in the heck do you have the return nozzle pointed in that direction and not blow a hole in your sand? I have tried just about every position possible and cannot find a sweet spot. I think I am going to have to restrict the flow or get an extender so I can control the direction a bit more.

Tank looks great!

byronredsea

Choff I have a 40 it's from my 250 if I was going to replace I would go for a 60 and the main reason I use it is becsuse of power outs thanks mate ill do an update in the next coming days I got some new coral and fish. Jason

David Shaw

Tanks looking great!

Have you replaced your stock skimmer? How does the new one compare and how is it set up?