Jason's 650S white

Choff

Awesome vid! Tank really came together. I see a lot of SPS in there now. I forget, are you still running the stock bulbs? Was that the MP40 doing a wave surge at 17s of the vid? Something got real loud briefly. Looking for some feedback from you on how loud the thing is at midlevel output.

I'm getting my first SPS tomorrow morning. I'll be getting some picts up over the weekend.

byronredsea

The noise will be the chiller it is noisie but it is very nesacery in Byron Bay 28degC at 7.30 am on the mp40 I have it on yellow not wave,wave is very noise ill ask some reefers and back to you on the lights still standards

byronredsea

Awesome vid! Tank really came together. I see a lot of SPS in there now. I forget, are you still running the stock bulbs? Was that the MP40 doing a wave surge at 17s of the vid? Something got real loud briefly. Looking for some feedback from you on how loud the thing is at midlevel output.

I'm getting my first SPS tomorrow morning. I'll be getting some picts up over the weekend.
Choff mate if I was you go two 40s with back up for power outs

byronredsea

OK Photos :thumbsup:
file-37.jpg

file-38.jpg

file-39.jpg

file-41.jpg
file-43.jpg
file-44.jpg
file-35.jpg

And this acro is starting to cover i could see more this morning ill take some more photos tonight
file-34.jpg

Nob35

Looking great! What was that with the long tentacle sticking out of the rock? Thought it was a bristle worm at first but then seen how big it was now not sure what.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Pretty zoas & beautiful fish ! All your corals are looking happy :dance:

It's a bristleworm good member of the cuc, can get back in the rocks to eat debris where snails can't get too :)

Nob35

I thought so but it must be the close up or it has to be over 10" long extended. I only seen 3" to 4" ones in my tank. Lol