Intermittently RS pages are being slow to respond..

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
No worries Sas, things turned out exactly as they should. I married the love of my life this last November in New Orleans.

428195_10150652080585730_744250729_11589407_1780750697_n.jpg

Now THAT's a wedding pic! :thumber:

Well Done Sir! please tell me her name isn't Andromeda lol, cheers and congrats!

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Travis said:
Yea, naming the server after her seemed like a good idea before she was my ex wife. LOL.

You did that because, like the namesake, the server is temperamental, right?
Lol.

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

sk8rdn

And that's for all your hard work, Travis.
I was seriously going through withdraws the last 48 hours... Lol.
Now I have my fix, and it comes even faster than ever!

Built347

Its happening again... I haven't tried the real site but tapatalk is REALLY struggling.. 3 minutes to load this thread.... problem might be on my end tho..idk

ReefLady

Staff member
There's still a lot of work going on in the background to really fix the issue. Webhost was taking a backup, and are running a couple scripts I believe now.

dmatt88

There's still a lot of work going on in the background to really fix the issue. Webhost was taking a backup, and are running a couple scripts I believe now.

Thanks buddy. I'm running smoothly now.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

steved13

PREMIUM
Running good here.

I'm thinking this is probably related to the work in the background, but just in case...the list of users currently online, has disappeared for me. I get the numbers IE: 456 users online 52 members and 404 guests, but no names. Where the list of members would be it says Array.

dmatt88

Running good here.

I'm thinking this is probably related to the work in the background, but just in case...the list of users currently online, has disappeared for me. I get the numbers IE: 456 users online 52 members and 404 guests, but no names. Where the list of members would be it says Array.

Mine says the same plus one smart a$$ I don't know whom its referring.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
the list of users currently online, has disappeared for me. I get the numbers IE: 456 users online 52 members and 404 guests, but no names.

Hopefully Travis can fix this on the Home page... I look at it often & miss it too

ReefLady

Staff member
Glad everyone is enjoying the speed. :)

We (the webhost support staff and myself) have made a concerted effort over the last few days to resolve the malware issue once and for all. This was a drastic step and required me to replace/upgrade a lot of our softwars, as well as manually edit a couple hundred files and a ton of spring cleaning of old files and crap i had on the server.

There is a good chance that in the thousands of infected files, some were missed. My next steps are to go through the server hunting for any stubborn nasties that managed to survive the apocalypse.

Also, i see one bug (users online) has been reported. I will log and address those as well.

Hopefully after all of this RS will remain healthier and faster!

Now excuse me while i go have a heart attack...

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
OMG!! That's too fast.. its gonna come apart on us!!

She can't take much more of it, captain! I'm givin' her all she's got!