I'm back!!!!

ASH

Well it's been almost 3 years since I've been here. We had to take down our tank because we moved 1500 miles away from home and got pregnant all at the same time and the finances just weren't there anymore :( But I'm back finally settled and we think we might be ready to set up again. My husband has a friend at work with a running saltwater tank everything included for sell for an amazing price. I'm a little nervous about taking over someone else's tank with not knowing how well he managed to take care of it. So I guess that's all for now. I'll post some more when I know more. :) But I have missed everyone and look forward to reading post and seeing how everyone's tanks are!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:welcomera Welcome back ASH!
Glad to meet someone who is returning to he hobby & to RS. :D
Looking forward to seeing your new tank acquisition. Start a tank tread & share some pictures :snshne:

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
buying a running tank is always a gamble. But its also exciting since you skip the whole setup phase. If issues crop up, they aren't hard to deal with. Go for it.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Welcome back slacker :)

It's good to see you're back on the board and in the hobby. That "lil one" of yours is a total cutie! FROA (Future Reefer of America).

ASH

Absolutely a FROA!!! She loves fish! We have season passes to the Chicago Aquarium. She loves it! I can't wait to have a tank in our house again...But it'll be a little while b4 we get it. I'm going to Tenn for vacation soon so maybe after that. I will keep you posted. Thanks for the warm welcomes back :)

ASH

We will be in Nashville Al...Thanks Nano! Feels good to be back :) Can't wait to get back in the swing of things!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hey, I remember you!
Don't sweat it. We will be here to help you through the setup.
Welcome back Ash!

ASH

Thanks nano that's my daughter Willow, she's my angel!

Thanks Frankie :) I remember you too! But there are a lot of people missing that use to be on here. Do Bob, Lynn or Jak still post???