how many fish do you keep?

I did see his youtube vid, really nice setup, must confess I down loaded the track from itunes. :)

Cheers I'll check out his home page.

Steve

Do I still have the most with 10, soon to be minus 1 Fomosa wrasse that is digging holes and flipping ever frag plug upside down and generaly a pain in my backside. Ive been trying to get him out for weeks without taking my tank apart. I have about 30 plus sps and numerous other corals glued and growning on rocks . What is the seceret to getting out a very smart wrasse

Thats funny you say that Reefmack. He killed one of my expensive chalices while I was out of town, flipped it face down into the sand for about 4 days. I was sooo mad I taped a fork to a rod and tried to spear him . Needless to say I went to bed mad after losing a 175 + dollar chalice and he went to bed laughing at me. Now we have an love hate relationship. PS fish trap in for 2 days he is not going anywhere near it

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Maybe the wrasse wil get used to the fish trap and be lured in. I can't blame you for being mad about the $ Chalice!

dont feed for a couple days, put food in the trap if he wants to live he will go in just make sure you are home when he eventually goes in. good luck.

Do I still have the most with 10, soon to be minus 1 Fomosa wrasse that is digging holes and flipping ever frag plug upside down and generaly a pain in my backside. Ive been trying to get him out for weeks without taking my tank apart. I have about 30 plus sps and numerous other corals glued and growning on rocks . What is the seceret to getting out a very smart wrasse

FCatCH76

I'll chime in, stock list:

2 Percula
1 Mandarin
1 Kole Tang
1 Starckii Damsel
3 Blue Devil Damsel
1 Royal Gramma
2 Tangaroa Gobies
2 Firefish

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
worth noting... FCatCH76 has a RSM 250

guess whoever is reading this thread... should note as a point of comparison, who has 130D (34 gallon) & the nearly 100% larger 250 RSM's (65 gallon) :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Didn't want any newbies to think they can support as many fish as some 250 owners have... in a stock 130 or 130D tank
010.gif

flynfish

I find it interesting the different combinations of fish we choose.
As of today:

2 Percs, Fred and Ginger
1 PJ Cardinal, Spellman
1 Magenta Dottyback, Pinky
1 Priolopis Goby, Dash
1 Tangoroa Goby, Mr. T
1 Leapord Wrass
RedSeaMax167.jpg
, just arrived so no name

hallie

Love tha wrasse, very pretty colors.

I have zero fish atm but the planned list is.

2 Percula Clownfish (Hosting in a RBTA).
2 Bangaii Cardinals
2 Coral Gobies - Gobiodon okinawae
Small yellow tang (yes I know they grow)
Lawnmower Blenny
Cleaner Shrimp

Cheers

Tim