Helpful Hitchhiker ID sites~

seafansar

Very helpful reference! I just found a little snail hitchhiker that I've never seen before. Apparently it's some sort of star snail.

Comboverguy

Thank you Doni, I unfortunately found out what my "free" crab was that came with the live rock. I was happy to get a freebie until I found out that he is an xanthid crab who likes to eat my live rock. I wondered where all the pieces of live rock were coming from he was playing with. He was destroying the insides of my rock to make himself a house! I also suspect him of eating a couple of my mushrooms. Jerk, and here I thought he was cute!

Dweezil

Very nice thank you! It will be nice to have in one place rather than searching for links all the time. :)

cryhavoc

It was an Convolutriloba Retrogemma. Located at the very bottom of the page. I've already ordered the fish that feed on it, (Dragonettes - been wanting some of those anyhow) and wrasses. Thanks for the help folks!

Divatifani

I have these brown flower looking/polyp/mushroom/bubbly/weird camouflage guys growning in my tank. Any idea what they could be and how to kill them if i need to?

Attachments

• What are these guys.jpg
    What are these guys.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 566

olgalit

----------------------------------------
guys - all these links now take me to some diffrent site. Are they working for you?