helooo reefkeepers

superfrog

Hi there... :D

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I've been lurking in the shadows and browsing this forum for quite some time now and decided to join up as there are so many awesome folks here with usefl advice and knowledge.

I'm from South Africa and currently have a little pico reef running. I'm also in the process of setting up my latest addition...an RSM 130D.

Nice to be here and thanks again for all the advice and knowledge you all share...

IXL

WELCOME !!!! ---------------WELCOME !!!!

I've had so much fun since joining this site , I can't imagine anyone else not feeling the same :) WOOT ! Post pictures , trade items , do random give aways by contest , see the positive and negative in peoples perspectives and adjust. what else can I say this is like the NY version of internet reefing! there is a mix of everything at one time!

IXL

Either on your profile photos or start a Chronicle of what you have now and what your moving on to... ( along with the pictures of course )

check the forum section see what suits you best.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif