Group Buy for LifeReef Calcium Reactors

JoeReef

Hey, is this thread still alive? If so, I would be interested in getting in on the buy. I would want the LCR2 with all the equipment I need to set it up except the CO2 bottle.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Welcome to RS Joe! How about starting a welcome page? I am not to sure there going to let you into the buy being this is your first post. I would PM Woodstock and give her your info and what you need. Good luck!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Welcome to RS JoeReef :hallo:

Yes, this thread is still alive. We're planning on ordering in February I think. We would like to have you join the group buy :) The more the merrier (and the more discount) ;)

deaclauderdale

Hey Wood's do we have any pricing yet? and are we looking at the second week of Feb or sooner? As the time is fast approachng I think we should begin to work out the logistics.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Dentoid - LCR1 (?)
Michael_CB_125 - LCR2 with quick disconnects, 10 lb cylinder, & Co2 selenoid/dual gauge assembly
Deaclauderdale - LRC1 with quick disconnects & Co2 selenoid/dual gauge assembly
Blue_Eyes_53813 (maybe) - LRC2 ?

Sorry, I am out of this group order for now.

Dentoid, Michael, Deaclauderdale and Blue_Eyes -
What date is best for you folks in February to make the purchase? We must agree to one day.
Please confirm exactly what you want and I will contact Jeff at LifeReef to get pricing. :)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Sorry guys, I think I'm going to pass on this round. I've been considering the Balling method.