Group Buy for LifeReef Calcium Reactors

michael_cb_125

It really depends on what type of corals you will have, and how many. If you want to have a reef packed full of stony corals then i would say you may need one. But if you just want to have a few stonies and some soft corals, I would say you could just dose calcium another way, such as turbo calcium or kalk.~Michael

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bump:

For sure:
Woodstock - LCR1 with quick disconnects
Dentoid - LCR1 (?)
Michael_CB_125 - LCR2

Maybe:
Blue_eyes53813

michael_cb_125

Does anyone have any Idea when we are going to do this?
For me the longer we wait the better. But I dont want to hold everyone up.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Maybe we can get a few more folks to order one! Who else wants a hand made, top of the line calcium reactor with awesome customer service to back it up??

blue_eyes53813

I sent an email to Jeff. I am confused ( yea I will admit it lol) on what all is needed . what all is included and what is The BEST set up for long term use. He is always a wonderful help. He will give me a list with prices and I will let you all know if I am in or not.. maybe some of you can list exactly what you are ordering for the whole hook up..???? Mine will have to be the bigger one for up to 600 gallons.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
List of needed items:
  • calcium reactor set up (either LCR1 or LCR2 with quick disconnects)
  • Co2 cylinder/tank (come in different sizes but I am getting a 5lb cylinder)
  • Co2 regulator kit (includes: bottle pressure gauge, output pressure gauge, regulator, needle valve)
  • Optional PH controller
I am definately getting the LCR1 and probably the co2 regulator kit from LifeReef.
I already have the PH controller.
I am going to get a used co2 cylinder locally.

Yep, Jeff is awesome. :thumbup:

blue_eyes53813

Hi Guys.. Im gonna have to pass on this offer... Money is tight right now..You can go on with the order without me...I will in time get one from Jeff though.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Vicki, we are still looking for those that want them. Michael said he wanted to wait 3 months and I'm flexible. Doni, are you in a hurry?

Vicki, will you be ready by February?

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Don't forget the quick disconnect fittings... they make service on the reactor a breeze!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Vicki, we are still looking for those that want them. Michael said he wanted to wait 3 months and I'm flexible. Doni, are you in a hurry?

Vicki, will you be ready by February?

I am in no hurry. I will wait for you guys/gal :)

deaclauderdale

OK Woods I'm in as well, need to wait until February though. I want the dual gage assembly and the the quick connects for the LRC-1

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Buyers:

For sure:
Woodstock - LCR1 with quick disconnects
Dentoid - LCR1 (?)
Michael_CB_125 - LCR2 with quick disconnects, cylinder (? lb), Co2 selenoid/dual gauge assembly
Deaclauderdale - LRC1 with quick disconnects & Co2 selenoid/dual gauge assembly

Sweeeeeet! :dance:

michael_cb_125

I need everything that goes with the Reactor. Gauges, CO2 tank, Quick Disconnects, Selenoid, all that good stuff. I am not 100% sure what all I need. But I want to get rverything From Jeff.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
February Buyers:

Woodstock - LCR1 with quick disconnects, ARM media & Co2 selenoid/dual gauge assembly
Dentoid - LCR1 (?)
Michael_CB_125 - LCR2 with quick disconnects, 10 lb cylinder, & Co2 selenoid/dual gauge assembly
Deaclauderdale - LRC1 with quick disconnects & Co2 selenoid/dual gauge assembly
Blue_Eyes_53813 (maybe) - LRC2 ?

Last edited: