Group Buy for LifeReef Calcium Reactors

deaclauderdale

Come on Mike don't you bail on me to. Blue_eyes stay with us so we can make this happen. I'm sure we will only get the discount if there is at least three of us. Wood's any word on pricing yet?

blue_eyes53813

Gosh,, :bouncebox You are all making me feel terrible.. I really dont think I can afford one right now... I am in the dog house with all my bills.. I am really sorry.:smirk:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Don't feel bad Vicki! It's all good :) I am feeling the aftershocks of the holiday spending too!

michael_cb_125

I feel the Strain as well. I feel terrible, but I just dont know If I can affor one right now. There are so many other things that I NEED RIGHT NOW. I think I will need one eventually, but I will not have any real SPS corals in the tank until August. Will anyone hate me if I back out as well? I know I said I would do it but I just dont know if I can right now. If everybodyis going to hate me and look down on me for not doing it, I guess I will, because I said I would>~MIchael

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Heck no we won't hate you! We loce you :D We can try and do this group buy another time if that is better for everyone :) It's all good and nothing to fret over :dance:
It was meant to be a feel-good thread... not a feel-bad one ;)

framerguy

It would certainly be better for me. I want one badly but february probably won't work. April looks good though.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
It looks like a 10% discount for 2-4 and 15% for 5+.

Doni,
Currently I have less than a dozen reactors in stock and by February 20 I will probably be out.
Typically I only build these a few times per year in production runs of 30 to 40 units, however, if a minimum of 4 or more are ordered I will make a special run of those units. If by then only a few are ordering, and I have them in stock, I will offer a 10% discount.
For an order of 4 I will do a 10% discount and for 5 plus I will do 15%.
All must be paid in advance before I begin fabrication.
Jeff
lifereef@denver.net

deaclauderdale

Just let me know what you all want to do. Ordering at a later date sounds good to me as well and I would hate to see anyone put themselves into a financial bind trying to order something that really can't be afforded.