Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Hi Glenn,
Just catching up...that is one beautiful scoly... can't wait to see it in your 250....

Yes, please no holding out on a FTS now! We'd love to see how hard your CUC needs to work and their progress.... :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
CUC in - Snail pics from Reefcleaners Quick Crew order of snail, pic after they had accumulated 15 mins (per john's instructions) and just put in.... have some brown algae (diatoms) & green algae in my new rsm tank for them to get after
1218.gif
several of them took off crawling as soon as they hit the sand... will report on how the rest do... in the next day or so... they arrived on time, packaged well & as I asked John, not requiring me to have to sign for the package... happy so far!

165b5bde.jpg

832f104d.jpg

5397c883.jpg

reeferman

ive recieved coral like that before with hardly any water wrapped in a wet paper towel inside the bag.corals all lived and looked great ,im just not brave enough to try it!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
See if you can count how many snails I got :) more than advertised, some are very small, but sure got a lot for my $$$ and shipping included. I think well over 100...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Reggie - that's why I avoid Nerites now. The ones I've had in my 130 and my little 6g cube have ended up on the hood, in the back compartments, etc. Plus the eggs are a bit tough to remove.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Finally - thank you Glenn! It looks 1000% better than I was expecting when you were hesitant to post an FTS - the tank and new Scoly are looking great, and I love those caves/arches!