Gimmito's 450 L-shaped display

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Great vid - your tank always reminds me of diving on one of my favorite reefs - all your fish are so lovely !!!

Thanks for sharing !!! :)

gimmito

Here's a fish list:

5 yellow tangs
3 purple tangs
1 Desjardins tang
1 hippo tang
2 melanarus wrasse
1 radiant wrasse
1 exquisite wrasse
1 mystery wrasse
1 orange back wrasse
1 Christmas wrasse
1 seale cardinal
1 extreme blacker ice clown
2 naked clowns
1 potters angel
1 flame angel
2 lawnmower blennie
1 neon dottyback
1 yellow assessor
1 blue throat trigger
1 long nose hawkfish
1 copperband
1 bimaculatus anthias

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Great vid Jim ! This shows everyone about how much to feed even with this number of fish & how they eat it all right away !

How often do you feed these amounts?

All your fish look so very healthy & beautiful, if RS ever starts a TOTYF (tank of the year Fish) imo you would win ! :)

gimmito

Great vid Jim ! This shows everyone about how much to feed even with this number of fish & how they eat it all right away !

How often do you feed these amounts?

All your fish look so very healthy & beautiful, if RS ever starts a TOTYF (tank of the year Fish) imo you would win ! :)

Thanks for the kind words as always Glenn. I subscribe to smaller amounts of food multiple times a day. Even with 30+ fish you can tell all the food in video gets eaten in a few minutes.

My typical feeding regimen:

Morning: chunk of Hikari mysis shrimp and green/red nori tied to a rock.

Afternoon: New Era Spectrum pellets and flake.

Evening: Hikari regular/jumbo mysis and Rods Food.

Fish are my first love in the hobby. I'm slowly working on the coral part in the tank. :)

Wolffman64

Cheers mate, yeah the 250 was a good starter tank for me, since I'd never had a marine tank before. Got the upgrade bug quickly though