FS: Super Strong Magnets - For Sandwich Magnet Mounts

Super Strong Magnets - For Sandwich Magnet Mounts

I have a couple boxes of super strong neodymium magnets that I wish to sell off.

The magnets are a plastic-coated disc model 3/4" in diameter by 3/8" thick. You can find detailed model specifications right here....

K&J Magnetics - Products

These magnets resist breakage--non-coated magnets are subject to shattering if allowed to slam together--and safe for humid environment or underwater use. You might find these magnets to be useful for coral propagation. They can also come in handy for DIY mounting of aquarium filter hoses, powerheads and other appliances.

A sandwich magnet mount using two of these magnets will sturdily hold with glass up to 3/8" thick. For thicker glass you can double-up with the outside magnet for stronger magnetic force. I have figured out how to mount these magnets to various kinds of plastic surfaces--there is a certain kind of adhesive to use--and I can offer tips for doing that.

Neodymium magnets are safe with proper use, but you must be careful while using them. Be sure to review these safety guidelines...

K&J Magnetics - Neodymium Magnet Safety

Keep these magnets out of reach of children, pets and anybody unfamiliar with the these safety guidelines. The buyer assumes all risk with the use of these magnets. Obviously, you should be specially careful when using these super strong magnets around glass.

I am offering these magnets at a real good price--almost/more than 30% off other listed retail prices--with these multi-pack deals...
  • FOUR magnets $14
  • EIGHT magnets $25
I will ship any quantity of magnets via USPS Priority or 1st Class for the reduced charge of $4 per purchase.

Take advantage of this excellent deal now. The price of these durable and useful magnets will just keep climbing. I am going to hang onto a small stack for my own projects, then sell off the rest until they are gone.

Thanks for reading. Just let me know if you have any questions.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
hydrophyte - just a tip that might help you sell some more...

rather than just bumping your sales thread frequently... join the RS forums discussions and be active in the community, let the RS members get to know you & share with us some of you sw experiences. :clink:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Sounds like a good deal. I might consider getting some for a couple of projects I'm thinking about in the future.

Good solid advice Glenn :thumber:

hydrophyte - just a tip that might help you sell some more...

rather than just bumping your sales thread frequently... join the RS forums discussions and be active in the community, let the RS members get to know you & share with us some of you sw experiences. :clink:

Thanks. I'm not currently keeping any saltwater setups, but I do have this journal thread from last year...

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/marine-algae-plants/68695-mangrove-forest-brackish-riparium.html

I almost killed off the plants in that tank last winter because I didn't set it up right--our basement was very chilly. But I am trying to get it back into shape. I added more mangrove trees and other brackish plants to it and its looking a lot better. I am trying to track down some more US native brackish fish too. I'll try to get pictures of it sometime pretty soon.

Hey thanks for your interest folks. A good chunk of these are pending sale, but I don't think the buyer will take all of them. I'll send you PM's when I know more.

I have used these magnets for years in freshwater tanks and never had any trouble. The magnet is sealed in hard plastic.

Like I said I need to get these things out of here.

Take the whole box of 88 magnets, or as many as 100, for just $1.80/magnet. That is about 73% less than the regular retail. I have been slowly selling these magnets in small lots, so if you are willing to take your time you can almost double your money just by re-selling them. I am just so tired of bumping up sales threads. :tumble:

27-VII-12-magnets-I-m.jpg

I hope these will go quick, so message me soon if you are interested.

catran

Anyone want to go halves on these (88)? I can't use 100! I'll ship to you for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catran

Awesome! I can have them sent to you and u can send them to me later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Whatever you want, I'm in no hurry, I have a few right now. You can hold them for now. Cat pm me a price and I'll shoot you some money when I get back Monday.