FS: Super Strong Magnets - For Sandwich Magnet Mounts

Thanks again for your interest you two.

Are you going to be bonding these with other plastic surfaces? I need to send you the link for the kind of glue that I use.

catran

Okay, I'm interested in what kind of glue you use. Mine all rusted, perhaps because of the epoxy putty/superglue.
Cat

I love reefers...

While I had it handy I wanted to share the link to the Krazy Glue adhesive that I use to bond these magnets with other plastic pieces...

WBA Corp :: Product Line :: Aron Alpha 241

Note the part number (AA-567) and type number (241) on the bottle. I buy this adhesive for about $6/bottle at Fastenal. I have seen it for sale online too. Be sure to wear gloves while handling this glue. Unlike regular cyanoacrylate adhesives this stuff does not soften in water. I use a 60 grit sandpaper to give the plastic sufaces a little bit of tooth.

catran

These are better than the ones I bought on eBay that were actually more expensive! The eBay ones were "coated" and ended up rusting. These are encased in plastic and will last forever!!!
I attached them to eggcrate last night to make a frag rack. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
I could only actually use 6 of them, not sure its worth the hassle for you but if it is I can send the money right now