Fraser's Seabray Adventure

Yes it has been a good switchover.. everything is still alive and flapping so I am well happy.

Here is a quick snapshot of 'Goggles' - The Scarlet Hawkfish. At the moment she is ruling the roost at the top of the tank alternating between the top rock and the top right powerhead .. maybe she likes the vibration of it??

goggles.jpg

Here is a quick snapshot of 'Goggles' - The Scarlet Hawkfish. At the moment she is ruling the roost at the top of the tank alternating between the top rock and the top right powerhead .. maybe she likes the vibration of it??

goggles.jpg

shark32

She's a great looking fish!! I just recently bought one too. Ours is named Bowser and he is quite the clown! Everytime anyone of us goes by the tank, he is immediately in the front checking out what you're doing. They are great fish. Good luck with Googles!!

ha ha thanks yes she is very funny to watch and I love her coloration.. oh and it's Goggles with a 'G' not Googles with an 'O', if you please lol ....

Some more pics of Goggles - The Scarlet Hawkfish and also an extreme close up of Thumbs - The Orange Starfish, (which I am quite pleased with owing to orange against the aqua tone of the water background) ... perdy!

FGoggles02.jpg

FGoggles03.jpg

FThumbs01.jpg