Fraser's Seabray Adventure

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Greneis7 they are just yellow polyps, easy care coral that makes a great starter if you like them :D

greneis7

My yellow polyps look nothing like that - almost greenish. =( They are the only thing in my tank that I do not like. Eventually I will trade them in on something more eye appealing.
Yours are very pretty!

thank you.. yes they are quite easy to look after and very yellow :p)
The blasto was a great addition but expensive .. lovely colours though :)))
Decided to move it as it was quite high in the tank.. It is now between the middle and the bottom of the tank with slightly less flow and vertically positioned ....

...and introducing my latest fishy, a green goby yet to be named :)

greengoby.jpg

...and now best mates with Sticky, the Neon Goby

mates.jpg

Last edited:
WEEK 5

Well all is still ticking along nicely .. The 'bouts' of brown algae on the live sand have now gone and there is some green filamentous algae in the sump ... Am also starting to get coraline algae again, both in the main tank and the sump so am happy, happy, happy.
My only concern was that the DKH went down to about 7.0 .. all other levels are perfect so I have been adding some buff to bring the KDH back to normal parameters ...

My current livestock, (non coral), consists of 8 Fish, 4 Shrimps and CUC:

2 x Clowns (Fred & Ginger)
1 x Midas Blenny, (Wiggles)
1 x Orchid Dottyback, (Guyliner)
1 x Coral Beauty, (Charlie)
1 x White Sleeper Goby, (Blanche)
1 x Neon Goby, (Sticky)
1 x Green Goby, (Stripy)
2 x Cleaner Shrimp, (Nip & Tuck)
1 x Peppermint Shrimp, (Rennie)
1 x Blood Shrimp, (Ruby)

15+ Various crabs and snails ....

This is what I am intending on adding, which I think are good choices and not overdoing it:

1 x Female Orchid Dottyback
1 x Male White Sleeper Goby
1 x Peacock Wrasse
1 x Pink Scooter Blenny
1 x Yellow Tang

Oh and this months Photo Contest is a Clownfish contest .. Fred and/or Ginger are definitely going to have to make an appearance me thinks :)

kyley

Hey Fraser, good luck with the photo contest. I see you have a green clown goby. Has it ever changed color on you? I just got one that the LFS ordered in for me - but it isn't nearly as colorful as yours (more of a bluish face and not much in terms of the red stripes). Anyway, just curious if they change color like Midas Blennies or if it'll always be these colors. Take care,
--Kyle

kyley

Hey Fraser, I just got it and it's hiding right now - don't want to bother it too much right now, but I'll post pics of it soon. Take care,
--Kyle

Nice one.. let me know when you do.. I would like to see what he looks like :) I just purchased a Peacock Wrasse .. very small but a cute little fish .. will also get some pics up when it is a little more settled :)

kyley

Hey Fraser,
I posted pics of him and other new additions in my tank thread. Here's the green clown goby though:
green_clown_goby.jpg

Fewer, less prominent red stripes, but has this blue color instead. Yours is a beaut! Take care,
--Kyle