Frag RACK Mania

Got my frag racks today. excellent packing and wow those magnets are insanely strong!!!! thanks again and an excellent product!!!

Thanks. As strong as you think the magnets are it's amazing how much pull force they loose when you put a thick piece of glass in between them. It took lots of samples till I found the Perfect magnet :)

flytrap

Ryan,

I was cleaning one of my racks from you and some how scratched the magnet so now i see silver. What should i do?

Steve

Ryan,

I was cleaning one of my racks from you and some how scratched the magnet so now i see silver. What should i do?

Steve

Just go to a home depot etc.. and buy some epoxy and give it a good coat over the exposed area and you should be 100% good to go.

Wolfgang8810

Got mine today. Looks awesome int he tank and the magnets are doing a wonderful job. Fantastic product!

buy them while you can people.

Daimyo68

Interested in a couple racks, but have a question.

Are the outside magnets water-proof also? I want to install these on my Coast 2 Coast overflow, which would mean that all magnets will be submerged.

Thanks,
/D

Ericm1205

do you do custom racks for a whole tank? i have a 40b frag tank and i would love a nice and clean frag rack look. also something that i can take apart in sections and put back together. could you do something like this? like a 2 tier system?

Ok quick update for everyone. Been quite some time since I logged in and my PM box is pretty stacked.

Obviously I have been on a hiatus for a reason. I have 8 racks left. 1 is for
BIG AL (PM ME Still want the one rack with the 3/16 holes?)

So that leaves 7 left. I will get back to people in my PM I only have 7 left and then I am done selling these for quite some time.

I am also tearing my tank down and will be posting a listing for all my CORAL and LIVESTOCK that I need to sell ASAP.

This is a great Hobby.....just personally no longer have time to upkeep the tank or even sell these racks.

Thanks for understanding and I'm glad that everyone who got racks has enjoyed them. Thanks Ryan