Frag RACK Mania

ScottW

Well I had to file a dispute with PayPal. I know things come up, but no contact in 2+ weeks = NOT ACCEPTABLE no matter what is going on. You have to look at this like a business transaction, if you bought a new car and the engine died 2 days later and you dropped off your car, and they never call, email, text you back to let you know what the status is on your vehicle, I am sorry this is no different. I do not care if it is $1.00 or the $30+ I spent, this is unacceptable, you win some you lose some, I lost this one.

I do hope everything is OK with you and your family.

But at this point, please refund my money.

Thanks,
Scott

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Scott that's your own choice but things do come up that are out of our control. I'm not saying this DID happen but you never know. I understand your feelings and I'm sure you'll get your $$ back.

good luck and happy Reefing :)

Yerboy

Received a pm from today, sounds like they should ship out in a day or two.
I understand that RL issues do also arise from time to time but it took me less then 30 seconds to type this reply and would have taken him just as long a week ago to do the same.

I harbor no ill feelings but this isnt the way to do business.

Id just like to clear a few things up. I'm selling these frag racks to fellow members for dirt cheap. I love this hobby and know how $$$ it can be. I thought it would be really cool if I could make a few bucks here and there and also bring some killer items to other hobbyist for a great price.

I consider myself a great communicator and a stand up guy. I was totally overwhelmed with people who were interested in my frag products. Im already working overtime as it is and have been doing my best to keep up with orders. If you paypal me you will get your product.

Reading a few post's above kinda get's me off kilter a little. This has been my first delay in shipping some items. Keep in mind these were also custom items.

I'm not making excuses but I was tied up in court trying to keep my foster son in my house. I'm sorry I didn't have 30 seconds of clarity in the last week to ship out a few orders or send a pm. I have PM'd all of the above members and tracking numbers have been e-mailed. I'm not a full time business and im trying my best to help everyone out for practically free. If you feel I have conducted myself in an unprofessional manner I apologize. Life just throws curve balls at you when you least expect it and you gotta do what you gotta do. To all those that have gotten my racks and have given me feedback thanks I appreciate it and glad you like the product. I have also compensated the few posters above and given some extra goodies in their order. That is the best I can do.

Ryan

Phyxius

Id just like to clear a few things up. I'm selling these frag racks to fellow members for dirt cheap. I love this hobby and know how $$$ it can be. I thought it would be really cool if I could make a few bucks here and there and also bring some killer items to other hobbyist for a great price.

I consider myself a great communicator and a stand up guy. I was totally overwhelmed with people who were interested in my frag products. Im already working overtime as it is and have been doing my best to keep up with orders. If you paypal me you will get your product.

Reading a few post's above kinda get's me off kilter a little. This has been my first delay in shipping some items. Keep in mind these were also custom items.

I'm not making excuses but I was tied up in court trying to keep my foster son in my house. I'm sorry I didn't have 30 seconds of clarity in the last week to ship out a few orders or send a pm. I have PM'd all of the above members and tracking numbers have been e-mailed. I'm not a full time business and im trying my best to help everyone out for practically free. If you feel I have conducted myself in an unprofessional manner I apologize. Life just throws curve balls at you when you least expect it and you gotta do what you gotta do. To all those that have gotten my racks and have given me feedback thanks I appreciate it and glad you like the product. I have also compensated the few posters above and given some extra goodies in their order. That is the best I can do.

Ryan

Having dealt with Ryan I can attest he is a stand up guy. I had ordered some things in the past and due to a slight delay he more than made up for it with some freebies on his own doing without me complaining about anything. I have bought things and sometimes they take awhile to get and have learned in my older age to give it some time. On the other hand there are a few " predators" out there trying to make money and run without sending a product or item out. Ryan in my opinion I IS NOT one of these people to worry about from my past experience.
I may even place an order for one of these racks in the future if he still offers anything for sale.

BTW Ryan
The frag discs worked out great!!

Having dealt with Ryan I can attest he is a stand up guy. I had ordered some things in the past and due to a slight delay he more than made up for it with some freebies on his own doing without me complaining about anything. I have bought things and sometimes they take awhile to get and have learned in my older age to give it some time. On the other hand there are a few " predators" out there trying to make money and run without sending a product or item out. Ryan in my opinion I IS NOT one of these people to worry about from my past experience.
I may even place an order for one of these racks in the future if he still offers anything for sale.

BTW Ryan
The frag discs worked out great!!

Thanks for the kind words.
This rack just shipped. It was a custom rack, so it took me a little longer to make this one.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Excellent! Thanks for clearing it all up Ryan.

If this were a business I can understand it being a little more priority but this is just a hobby and like you said "Almost for free".

Now let's all just get back to REEFING :thumber:

flytrap

Ryan,

I hope that it is working out for your foster son. It is very important to give them a stable home and I sure that is what your family are trying to do. My prayers will be with you and your family.

I have received your rack and it is great. In fact I need another. So just pay the way I did the last?

Thanks

Steve

All PM's replied to.

I'm currently out of magnets to make any more racks. I need to buy a large quantity in order to receive a discount.

How many more people are going to want a rack?