Frag RACK Mania

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Ryan I hope everything works out, shame to see such awesome racks go off the market, they are far better than anything else I have seen on the market.

Well I wish you all the best!

Take Care.
Eric

Ryan I hope everything works out, shame to see such awesome racks go off the market, they are far better than anything else I have seen on the market.

Well I wish you all the best!

Take Care.
Eric

My workload is a little over the top right now. I have also used up all my scrap supplies. Also like I had said before I was just doing this on the side yet some members felt the need to treat me like I was a full time operation raking in millions a year selling 10.00 dollar frag racks. I can no longer sell these at the 10.00 price point. Magnet prices have gone up and now I am having to buy into some acrylic to make racks plus all the time it takes for me to make these and get them packaged safely then get them to the drop off point.

I know 10.00 was a bargain but it's gonna take about 17.00 total to make these now and I'm not sure how many people would pay that for a rack. In my opinion that is a bargain but it just seems like people want the best for nothing these days.

At the end of the summer I will finally have some more free time.....both the foster kids my wife and I took in will be gone at college and I will have a life back :)

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I figured you weren't making much off the racks if anything and was wondering how you managed that :)

Well good luck and we'll keep watching for any updates towards the end of summer :)

75glreef

My money cleared paypal 2 weeks ago today. I haven't heard a thing. Sent several pm's and emails. Waiting to hear back as well?

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I have ordered several of these racks and also some equipment and everything is top notch.

I can assure you that you are not being scammed or ripped off, he does take a while to get stuff out sometimes and while I don't necessarily agree with it I know you will get your racks.

jrossjr79

I like the quality and workmanship he has put into it (from pics I dont have one). But One question, what is a frack rack, what is its use?

75glreef

Frag racks got here today. I got 2 of them. I was unwraping one from the bubble wrap and the two pieces fell apart and the second one the weld on one side is appart.