Earthquake!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
That's a lot Juan. Hopefully they'll be no bigger. I think the small ones often relieve pressure to prevent the big ones.

jpsika08

Exactly, this is why we're happy that the plates are accommodating swiftly without a big movement.
An Earthquake here would be a major disaster as many poor people would surely lose their house and probably require medicine.

Willie McDaries

Im all about the man purse! I am sure Rob pulls it off well!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

to my understanding,Rob is a MMA coach,and I'm pretty sure he is good at it...now weather he pulls the man purse thing off or not,I don't think I'll comment,if he doesn't...I just hope it at least matches his shoes :lol:

Robzilla

Im all about the man purse! I am sure Rob pulls it off well!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

to my understanding,Rob is a MMA coach,and I'm pretty sure he is good at it...now weather he pulls the man purse thing off or not,I don't think I'll comment,if he doesn't...I just hope it at least matches his shoes :lol:

Haha I hope I'm good at it....I work with guys on the top level. I train police officers in it too. And it's not a purse! It's a satchel! Indiana Jones wears one. As long as I have a fedora and whip, it's cool. MAN LAW lol

Exactly, this is why we're happy that the plates are accommodating swiftly without a big movement.
An Earthquake here would be a major disaster as many poor people would surely lose their house and probably require medicine.

That would be a disaster. I would hate to hear about that.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Haha I hope I'm good at it....I work with guys on the top level. I train police officers in it too. And it's not a purse! It's a satchel! Indiana Jones wears one. As long as I have a fedora and whip, it's cool. MAN LAW lol

It sounds to me like we've watched the same movie 1,000 times! All I can say to that is, "Thanks Bin Laden!" :LOL: