Dweezil's RSM 130D

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hah - I thought you switched to Russian, then figured it out LOL! The RSM Comedy Club has been absent lately.

Dweezil

I knew you would get it quickly :)

I almost did it in binary but knew it would not/could not be figured out easily LOL

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
匕卄丹匕 工ち ㄗ尺モ匕匕ㄚ 刀丹尺れ 匚口口ㄥ! 工\'ㄥㄥ 卄丹∨モ 匕口 ム工∨モ 工匕 丹 匕モち匕!

Dweezil

Hi :)

All is well. Been very busy with work. Sometimes life just gets in the way too. The tank is doing well. Nothing new has been added in some time. I must admit that after loosing The Incredible Mr. Pibbs I have not been quite as enthusiastic as I used to be. (I'm sure this will pass in time) It's doing well though and all my other creatures are all doing very well.

I need to get busy and add some new corals soon just so I have something different to look at. haha

I will be going on vacation in Aug (1st vacation in about 9 years. YAY!) and the neighbor will be watching the tank and feeding my fish while we are gone. He used to have a SW tank so I think he'll be okay to watch them for a week.

I've been trying to keep up with all of your threads best I can but WOW things change fast around here. ;)

Leigh ~ Anytime you want to fly to Ohio you're more than welcome. Even if it is for a stern talking to. LOL

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hi Tammy! :wave: Nice to see you, and good to hear about the August vacation. Good to hear all is well with the tank too. :thumbup:

Shamus

Hey Tammy! Glad the tank is doing well - sounds like that vacation in August is much needed and deserved!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hiya Tammy, glad all is well with you and your tank. It sounds like you deserve that holiday in August :).

steved13

PREMIUM
Good to see you Tammy, Well deserved time off is great...although... undeserved time off, ain't to shabby either.