45.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Tanks 039 rs.JPG
    Tanks 039 rs.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Tanks 041 RS.JPG
    Tanks 041 RS.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 29

rebekwl

Thanks for the tip Tbittner!! The API test I have says that I'm phosphate free, but I guess it can't hurt to run phosban anyways, we are actually looking into getting a couple of reactors, one for phosban, and one for carbon. I'll try anything to get rid of that stuff! Thanks!

vdituri

Lovely pics!

What is the first pic in the last pic post.
It looks like an orange torch coral???
Long tentacled plate coral?

Its pretty!

rebekwl

Thanks everyone!! :D It has matured quite nicely, and besides not particularly liking the color of the lights, or having a dark backgroung, everything is going great!

Vdituri-Where's your clam? That big toothed rabbit is kinda creepy, not that the clam wasn't, hehe. That is my Green Bubble Tip. It moved a month or 2 ago, and is FINALLY happy and staying put. I'm a little worried about the zoas being so close, but they really don't seem to mind it at all. Now I just have to get my clowns to host that instead of the fuzzy mushrooms :) Silly things don't even know it's there!!

The Hammer is very happy Lorraine!! As well as everything else we brought home a couple of weeks ago. We were having some trouble keeping our corals happy a couple of months ago, but started testing/supplementing more often, and everything has been doing GREAT!! The plate coral that our Clarkii almost killed (covering it with sand daily) is even coming back, and the only fleshy part left was on the bottom!! You know I can't throw anything away unless it's 100% dead, and so far it's proven to be a good thing. How is your stand situation going??

Thanks Dentoid, AQTCJAK and BigAl!! I have deffinitely been slacking in the update department Scott, so I decided it was time to add 1,000 pics :D

rebekwl

I almost forgot...

What do you all think about the clowns? We got them from someone on our local fish board, and he said they were sold to him as Ocellaris, but they look more like Percs to me. The lines are so much thicker and more defined than any ocellaris clowns I've seen. The pics aren't the greatest, but I figured I'd ask. Anyone know??

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Rebekah, I don't think one can tell the species by color alone. You'd have to count the spines in the dorsal fin for a definitive ID.